Party

Amelia

Okay Now the party is tonight and I plan on telling Chris I'm preganata after giving him a few drinks . Im really scared to tell him because what if he don't want the babu. Its been about 3 weeks and the hiding is annoying . I have to pretend a period cause he know when it come and end .

Anyway me and Chris trying I get Abrianna and August together . They too cute if you ask me . We seen the way they look at each other August feeling her and he hasn't had anyone in a while. August his my nigga and the last girl hurt him to were he don't trust . I think Abrianna can change that I mean why not her.

They was in the back for a while and I wanna know what happened . Cause when Abrianna came back they was all on each other . But off if them I need to get my hair and nails done . "Chris baby wake up." I say shaking him . "Good morning beautiful." He said and I blush damn I love him . We been together for 3 years and been through hell Cheating , disagreements, breakups ,jail, just a lot .

" baby we need to head out its 4 in the afternoon and I haven't got my hair or nails done." I say and nods . "Baby I love you." He said and I get worried idk why tho. " why did you say that?" I ask him like that was weird . "because I do damn didn't even get an I love you back ." he said and rolls his eyes.

"I love you too Christopher." I scream at him and he smiles then winks a me. There goes that blush.

Text convo

Mrs Alsina: Hey sista

Me: wassup hoe

Mrs Alsina: We need ta get our hair and nails done.

Me: Duh meet me by the car

Mrs Alsina: Okay bye love u

Me: Bye love you to sista see ya in 5 and then I hang up.

End of convo

I walk and put on a  hoodie to hide the growning  baby bump. Then I grab my keys and kiss Chris then leave . I walk to my car and see my little sister standing there texting smiling all big . She texting August her love bug.  "Um hey ." she said quickly putting her phone away . "Hey sister was sup." I hugging her . "Let's go babies ." She say to me and my growing belly . Yeah she know I'm pregnant she knew it when she seen me . I didn't even know until she was like when was u gonna tell me you pregnant and I looked at her like she needed to be in a nut house .

But she was right and she been begging me to tell Chris and I am on my own time . We pull up at he mall and we walk in hand in hand . She my sister anyway we wait to get our eyebrows waxed and after 20 minutes it our turn .  We get em waxed then we pay we go get our nails and feet done because we cute or whatever .  Then our hair I get mine slicked back and earned out . Abrianna got her hair in lose curls with the ends a light brown to match her dress and hey put this pretty wrap thing on it she got . After we paid for all that we walked out around 7 .

Abrianna went to her dorm and I went to mine . I showered again and throw on my dress that hide my bump good but ima about o tell him Now.  "Chris can I talk to you?" I ask him I'm so nervous . "wassup bae you look beautiful." He said kissing me and I kiss back . "Thanks and I need to tell you something ." I say shaking I'm so scared . "What's up bae you not breaking up with me are u?" He asked and he looked hurt asf at what he said .

"Never babe I love you its just imm pregnant." I say hoping his not mad . He smiled then laughed ." I know I knew the whole time ." he said and I looked at him like daafuck. "Baby I could tell plus I know you and you hate pickles and u were eating the drinking the juice of em." He said and I smile hard asf . " I love you. " I say kissing him .

"How much?" He asked leaning back . "10000000000000000000." Much I say and he laughs . " I love you more ." he say and i laugh he my baby . "let's not go to the party." He said and I nod I change leaving my little bump out for him to play with . I call Abrianna and tell her we not coming and she said she riding with August . Then me and bae chilled .

Abrianna

I was getting ready for the party and got a call saying Chris and Amelia not coming I'll ride with August then . so talk probably like what's with you and Aug nothing really. He just like he my friend with benefits he didn't say that . He said told me he was dropping his hoes then he said he not looking for a relationship then he said he wanted me then he told me he wanted me to be his soon like what the fuck.

Sending me mix emotions and shit like ugh. But after I get dressed I take some selfies and post em on IG . Dudes being thirsty and girls hateing the same old sane old . I sat down and heard a knock on my door I opened t up to see August he looked nice . "You look beautiful." He say looking me up and down licking his lips . "Thank you , you look handsome." I say winking at him I let him in the room then I get my black and gold over the body bag that's black and gold then my phone , money ,lip gloss ,and my mascara just in case.

We walk out and I lock my door I can feel August looking at my ass he burning a hole in it . "August my eyes are up here." I say and he smirks . "But ya ass is down there baby." He said gabbing my ass in this tight short dress. "Walk in front if me please ." I say and he nods . But he doesn't move one bit . He opens the car door for me and i hop in . We drive singing to music and by the time we get there the party in full swing .

I get out the car and hella niggas look one was hella sexy. "Aye Shawty." He said coming up to me . "hi." I say back to him .

"I'm trey.What's ya name ?" Trey asked me . "Abrianna I'm Abrianna." I say and he laughs a little bit. "Well you look beautiful." Trey said and I blush hella hard . "thanks ." I say . "Can I get your number ya know for my friend ." he say and I laugh . " Yeah you can." " He can leave thats what he can do." August said coming out of nowhere.

"August it ain't that deep chill." I say and he looks like he mad. "He tryna make a move on my girl why would I chill." August said and I look at his eyes he was hurt . "August let's just go okay let's go dance ." I say and he mean mugs trey then we go dance . August Had his hands wrapped around MD most of the night I had a few drinks and August had zero .

It was around 4 and August was ready to go. "August were you jealous." I ask giggling . "No baby." He said and I giggle. "I like you but  you playing ." I say I'm drunk and I know it . "I like you to I just don't wanna hurt you . " he said back and I laugh . "u couldn't hurt me if you tried because you care to much."I say and he looks at me . " I do baby I do care about you to much . Baby now go to sleep . " he said and i pass out I don't remember anything after that.

(The end )