Break ups and mess ups.

August

"Man so what happened?" Chris questioned me. "She said we was moving to fast. She told me she needed her space." I say taking another swing of my Hennessy. "But what she really wanted was that nigga dick in her ass she a fucking hoe." I say taking some more Hennessy in.

Hennessy was my best friend right now man I swear. "Tell me what happened bro from the being." I nod my head as Chris tries to take the Hennessy bottle from my hand .

But my grip is to tight.

Earlier that day ......(Flashback)

"So August guess what?" Abrinna pushed smiling at me . "Just tell me I hate the guessing game ." I say and she laughs .

"Well you know how I've always not known what I wanna do with me life well I've come to a decision." I nod my head at her and she smiles .

"What do you wanna be?" Her eyes go big again and I laugh at her.

"I wanna be a dance teacher .like for everyone I wanna start a place that teaches everyone ." She said with a big smile on her face .

"That's wassup baby I'm very proud of you." I say trying to kiss her lips but she moves her face . What was that all about man .

"What was that about ?" I question getting a bit upset . "I just I gotta go bye ." She say running out the door.

O well it doesn't even matter . I get dressed and head to the mall cause I'm bored .

I was on my way to to mall readying to spend my money that I earned on myself .

I was walking thought the mall when I seen Abrinna . I mean it was weird she didn't tell me where she was going just left .

She was sitting there with some dude. I didn't wanna win nosey but I mean what's up with her with a another nigga .

I make my way over to were I could hear them without her noticing me .

"You know you still love me ." The dude said and Abrinna just shrugged her shoulders . Why the fuck was she entertaining this nigga .

"I love August now." She said and she laughs at little . "But you were mine first . This September nigga got nothing on me ." He said he hating on a nigga.

"August is a better fit for me ." She said and he laughed again . "Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't love me." He said grabbing her hand kissing it .

"I-i." She stumbled for words . "Exactly I still love you to never Stopped." The nigga said and she blushing ..

I'm getting really shitty at this shit is she trying to play a nigga or some shit.

"I'm with August now I love him very much your in the past." She said to him. "It seems like your saying that to convenes yourself and not me ." The nigga said.

"No." "Shh." The nigga said he got up out his chair and kissed her . She didn't push him away . Didn't pull back but she put her hands around his neck .

She cheated that's wassup . Fuck her man I don't need that hoe. Fuck her man fuck our relationship that shit done . She wanna go hoe around Ima let her do her single .

I look back over at them and his hands his ok her ass and she hasn't even moved out of the kiss .

Yeah our relationship dead like biggie on some real shit .

I walk out the mall and to my car. I get to my dorm and roll up a blunt.

I wanna get numb even thought it hurt I ain't gonna show it fuck her man.