Actin up

Abrianna

"Ever thought about a 3sum?" August asked me.

"No." I say and he roll over and look at me.

"Mama chill it was just a question." He said and I nod my head . "Why have u thought about one ?" I question him .

"I mean yeah ain't gonna lie." He said and I nod my head . "I'm not asking you to have one i was just wondering mama." He said and I nod .

"Let's just call it a night I'm tired ." I say and lay down . He pulls me close to him and we go to sleep.

The next morning ....

The next morning I wake up still thinking about what August asked me last night . Maybe I should talk to Amelia about it she might know .

August was still sleep so I had nothing to do at all . I made breakfast then just watched tv and his ass was still sleep .

I mean he always sleeps late but I'm bored asf. After I put August a plate up I text Amelia and tell her I'm coming over .

I go take a 30 minute shower, I throw on some wash jeans, a black skirt and my gamma 10s . I put my hair in a ponytail and but on a all black bucket hat with my Name on it in white .

I grab my bag then write August a note saying I'm over Chris's and Amelia's . I get in my car and drive to there place.

Once I get there I take the elevator to there floor then knock on there door .

Once Amelia open the door I see Chris ugly ass still sleep. What is with them and sleeping . "You look pretty ." I say and hug her .

She had on a white sweater with a gray top under it, white jeans , and gray flats . "Thank you so do you ." She say and I smile .

She a inch taller than me 5'6 she's the perfect older sister. She opens the door and I enter there apartment.

"Do u have a black hoodie I could wear ?" I ask and she nods her head .

She goes upstairs and comes back down with a all black hoodie with a Nike sign on it In the Corner.

I put on the hoodie and it fit perfectly. "Wanna go out lunch?" I ask and she nods her head then she grabs her phone and purse then we leave out .

I open the door for her and she laughs at me . I shut the door then walk over to my side and get in.

"So I'm taking you on a date." I say and she laughs . "Yeah better treat me right." She said and I laugh .

"So girl we gotta talk like seriously talk once we get there ." I say to her ." Oh shit something big done happened." She say laughing making me laugh to .

"Where you wanna go?" I ask her and she thinks for a second. "I've been wanting 5guys burgers and fries." She says .

I nod my head then turn into the restaurant. I turn off the car and go open the door for her then grab her hand.

Once we walk in I go Order for us then go sit back down and wait for our food to come.

"So what did u wanna talk about?" She asked me. "Have u ever had a 3sum?" I question her. "Yeah it wasn't that bad ." She said and I laugh .

"So u Chris and another woman?" I question . "Yeah." She said and now I'm curios .

"So like how was it?" I ask and she laughs . "I mean it wasn't so bad Chris was enjoying it." She said and I nod my head soon our food comes .

"Why." She asked and I think should I tell her . "Well um August Asked me have I ever thought about having one ." I say and her eyes go wide.

Maybe you should do it I mean spice things up a bit." She said and my eyes go wide . "I mean what do I even do?" I question her.