college

Abrianna

I was walking down the campus with my bags so much shit and I'm so little . Chris and Amelia out on the town so I didn't want to bother them . I wasn't paying attention and I bumded into someone .

"Shit nigga watch were you going ." the voice yelled it was a boy most diff.

"Nigga watch the way you talking to me I don't know who u talking to . " I say and look up to meet this tall ,sexy boy , with hella tattoos.

"I'm sorry ma I didn't know it was a girl at first ." He said helping me up . he was so Sexy it was unreal.

"Its coo I wasn't paying attention." I say picking up my bags . "Do ya want some help I ain't got nothing better to do." He said smiling omg that smile .

"Yeah , Damn were was u at an hour ago ." I say laughing and he laughs to . "I'm August by the way." He said August his name was even sexy.

"Abrianna." I say grabbing more bags from my car . We walked for about 5 minutes until we reached my dormroom. "Is this all the stuff or is there more?" August asked sitting my stuff down.

"Yeah but I got it ." I say walking out with him following . "I'll help ya ma I mean u need a man to do the heavy lifting ." He said smirking . "there's a man where I only see a baby boy." I say smirking .

" Then get yo own stuff then." He said walking off . Bi polar ass any way I got the rest of my stuff and started packing it away . I didn't have a roommate so I was okay.

It took Me about 2 hours to finish packing and I got a text ffrom Amelia saying to come to her dorm . After showering and throwing on gray joggers, a black shirt that say new nasty in gray letters , my wolf gray 3s , and I throw my hair in a ponytail.

I walked to her dorm in about 5 minutes it was okay tho . I walked in and see Chris y'all that's my brother fr him and Amelia better get married.

I don't gonna front if they break up he still gonna be my brother . "Chrisyy." I yell hugging him . "I missed you lil sis." He said pinching my cheek.

"So u love Chris more ?" Amelia asked hugging me. "Always and forever ." I say laughing . I sit down and start eating food .

Someone was knocking on the door and Chris went to get it . I heard laughing then walking . "This my brother August." Chris said .

"He yo brother ?" I ask surprised Chris wouldn't do no one like that. "Abrianna right." August asked smirking .

"You dont need to know my name ." I say to him walking away. "What's with her." Chris asked . "we didn't hit it off very well earlier ." August replied .

"Because your a jerk." I yelled making Amelia Laugh. "August were you been a jerk to my sister?" Amelia asked smacking his head. "Nah Amelia I helped her with her bags ." August said holding his head.

"So y'all wanna get out of here?" Chris asked looking bored . "go were ?" August asked texting on his phone . "Let's go Downtown and walk around." I yell jumping up and down .

"Yass let's go I love it down there ." Amelia said jumping up and down with me . "I just need to change then we can bounce." I say and Amelia agreed. "Be back in an hour ." Chris said and I nod then leave .

"Aye ma ." I heard from behind me and I turn to see August . "What." I say looking at him with a mean ass stare . " I'm sorry about earlier its just most girls fuck when I help them ." He said laughing.

" Its coo August ."I say walking away . "Let me walk you to yo dorm its late and you a female." He said looking at me . "I can take care of myself." I say and keep walk in . He walk beside me anyway like nigga ima big girl.