Cloudy

Welcome back girlies! Just want to say if you've made it this far, thank you for hanging in there! I know it's a little dry and it's not wetting your appetites yet, BUT, the heat is coming! The seggs is coming! The power vibes? THEY'RE COMING!! Lol, lemme chill.

Some housekeeping:
-Sinead's name is Irish and it's pronunciation is shi-NAYD; Thaïs' name is the Grecian pronunciation Thay-iz. I actually didn't know this myself until I attempted to pronounce it.

-For my Haitians out there, I'm going to attempt to use Haitian Creole as the native language that the Black Ops Squad speaks. If I screw up, you may kindly tell me in private. Don't do me dirty in the comments lol. 

-Lastly, just to keep things consistent, everyone in Attack on Titan is white. They all got German, Turkish, or other European roots based on the names of the cast, so they're white.

TW: Themes of sexual assault are discussed in this chapter. I want to be sure I'm being respectful to those who have been through the same or similar situations.

We had finally arrived in Trost at Survey Corps headquarters. There were soldiers that took our belongings inside and were gentlemen enough to help us out of the carriage. We were able to get settled prior to having formal introductions with Erwin and others. When I tell you it felt so nice to take a shower, chile, the hot water definitely helped me feel refreshed. I took my time getting dressed in our formal squad attire. It was hot as mother's love outside, so my hope was that this didn't take too long. I'd be sweating buckets through my uniform, my shower all for nothing.

I appreciated the fact that Sinead took the time last night while I was sleeping to use some extra satin cloth to twist my hair so that I would have loose curls framing my face, with a side part on the right and laid edges. I didn't need any help with the eyebrows or lashes department and required no makeup. I was sure to rub my body oil and fragrance on all my pressure points before giving my hair a gentle tousle. There was an older mirror that occupied my captain's quarters, letting me get one last glance before I had to leave.

The Fit (I can't find that damn green pendant that they wear in season 4, but carry on):

^^the hair (with a side part instead) and lippie