00:00 ➪ 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

As of the moment [Your Name] was getting ready to head out with her friend to the park, and as she was getting ready she saw her wrist which read-

"Excuse me, your my girlfriend."

What a straightforward thing to say to your soulmate, especially if it's going to be the first thing you say to them.

They constantly wondered what her response would be to such a statement, and would wonder how she'd be able to handle the awkward situation her soulmate caused.

[Your Name] shook her head and told themselves to focus and one thing at a time. She shouldn't get ahead of herself. She should leave all problems and events to her future self.

After all that was her motto. A terrible motto at that.

Before [Your Name] walked out her house, she fed her pet snake, cleaned up their room a bit, gave her family a goodbye hug, and grabbed a small snack on her way out.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They plugged in one of her headphones in her ear, and opened her snack. Though [Your Name] put their playlist on shuffle, she skipped the first couple of songs that they wasn't in the mood to listen to. (This happens quite often to say the least.)

As they were walking she noticed a young man who looked around their age who wore a white and red shirt. He wore a Minecraft diamond helmet and held a diamond sword, there was also another man who had a camera and seemed to be recording the young man.

[Your Name] saw this as their opportunity. Trying to be as normal as possible, they walked behind the man in the diamond attire, and held out a peace sign, they even did a small pose.

Then when she was about of the camera view, or at least hoped, she turned around and walked behind the young man again. They just wanted to have a small appearance in the video and wasn't actually heading in the direction to the park. This time when she walked behind, they did finger guns and smiled, and this time they actually walked towards the park.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After a couple minutes she arrived at the park and found her friend under a tree. Her friend, Xiah, was on her phone waiting for [Your Name] to arrive. Soon an idea popes into [Your Names] head.

As quietly as she could, [Your Name] tip toed behind the tree, hiding as to not blow their cover, an evil grin spread all over their face and prepared themselves to scare Xiah.

"You know if you wanna scare someone you should approach them quietly?" Xiah retorted. She turned around and glared at [Your Name] with furrowed eyebrows, bitting the inside cheek.

[Your Name] let out a small yelped at Xiahs face expression. When Xiah bites the inside of her cheek that is never a good sign. Sure she's only known the girl for a year and a half, but she knows a bitch face when she sees one. (Even though [Your Name] would never admit it, she is absolutely terrified of Xiah's bitch face)

"Okay, okay, you've got me" [Your Name] quickly held her hands up in surrender to Xiah. Xiah glared at [Your Name], and tried to keep a straight face. Long story short she ended up laughing, due to [Your Name] squinting her eyes, lightly bitting her lip, and using her index finger and thumb to caress her jaw.