00:01 ➪ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Suddenly the young man stopped walking, he was in front of [Your Name] and spoke the words that they had been waiting for for so long.

"Excuse me, you are my girlfriend."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

'No fucking way!' [Your Name] thought.

[Your Name] looked at her wrist, and saw that her marking was slowly fading away, she had just found her soulmate.

They're eyes went wide, processing the fact that this is happening right in front of her. She looked up at the young boy and tried saying something, anything, she'd open her mouth but would the close it. 'This was their soulmate for crying out loud!' they thought to themselves.

Speaking of the young lad he was just standing there; he didn't make eye contact, for he was playing with his diamond sword, blushing a bit. To say the least there was an awkward tension in the air, but it didn't have to be that way.

[Your Name] answered and brushed off how this could go wrong in so many ways.

"Okay 'boyfriend', i'm going to need a name and a number."

-they said, messing around. [Your Name] saw how now it was the young lads turn to look at their wrist in disbelief.

[Your Name] saw how the young man was running his finger around his wrist trying to see if his mark was still there. Seems like they had used make-up to cover the quote (since they couldn't really see the quote in the first place), but the mark wasn't there anymore.

'Why was he rubbing his wrist in the first place? Has this kid been hiding his mark? Bitch.'

"Your my fucking soulmate! Pog!" he yelled, his eyes were wide open and he was sort of jumping.

"I know, I know. You are so lucky to have someone like me. Men are always falling for me." [Your Name] joked.

Both Xiah and the young man laughed, and soon after [Your Name] joined in with the laughter and even snorted a bit.

[Your Name] then noticed how that the camera man was still recording. [Your Name] stood up from her seat and slightly skipped her way to the front of the camera.

"Hello internet! Don't be bemused, it's just the news, this just in [Last Name] has just found her soulmate and boyfriend in the same day. Isn't that sweet?!" [Your Name] spoke loudly and spoke with her arms, moving them around.

[Your Name] faced away from the camera and saw the young mans face. He was quite handsome, one would say.

"So, boyfriend care to introduce yourself?"  [Your Name] asked.

"The names Tommy, but you can call me Big Man T woman". The 'boyfriend', also known as Tommy, replied. He stood a bit taller and his smile was a bit wider.

"Okay kid, don't get too ahead of yourself 'Little T'.

[Your Name] chuckled. She saw this completely changed Tommy's smug face to one of disbelief.

"OI- WOMAN- I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, I AM NOT A CHILD I AM A STRONG AND BIG MAN". Tommy huffed; his arms were to his side, eyes wide open, and his feet were even tiptoeing a bit.

"Your cute, I like you." [Your Name] giggled a bit, then they looked towards Xiah who was behind Tommy. "Hey Xiah, pass me a Sharpie please."

"Sure thing boss" Xiah said with a small salute, she reached into her bag and pulled out a black Sharpie. [Your Name] held up their index finger to Tommy and gave him a little smile, she made her way to Xiah and took off the cap of the Sharpie.

Then they made their way to Tommy, she grabbed his hand which alarmed the boy, making him flinch a bit.

"Relax Little T, no need to be afraid of your girlfriend" [Your Name] teased, leaning closer to Tommy (but not too close as to make him uncomfortable), with a mischievous grin. Soon after [Your Name] started writing on Tommy's hand.

Tommy didn't say anything. Instead he paid attention to how [Your Name] looked concentrated; he saw how she had bit the inside of their cheek, and how pretty they looked looked in the sun. She had worn eyeliner that day and he was able to see the little smudges that were around her eye, he was able to notice marks on their face which made him realize the other small things about her.

Slowly, Tommy paid attention to every little thing about them. Although Tommy found them to be very pretty, he'd never admit it to anyone. He is The TommyInnit after all. Then his thoughts were interrupted by his soulmate.

"There you go. Just don't read it out loud okay? Then the internet will know how to track me, and everyone will come after me and my good looks." [Your Name] grinned as they put back the cap onto the Sharpie. Tommy looked at his hand and read the note-

123-321-4567 (one and only gf)

"As nice as it was meeting you Tommy, i've got a date with food." [Your Name] said as she was waving Tommy goodbye. [Your Name] made her way to Xiah and grabbed her backpack for her, as they both made their way to the restaurant.

Tommy didn't really speak much after [Your Name] left. Even though their meeting was cut a bit short, he enjoyed the time spent together.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"What did you think of your soulmate?" Xiah asked. Currently both of the young ladies were currently sitting at their table (they had just ordered).

"He's cute. Though I do need to watch his channel, I don't recall him ever telling me what the name of his channel was." [Your Name] spoke as they took a sip from their drink.

"Even though he didn't give me his channel's name, I could just search up his name on YouTube. Hopefully i'll be able to find him, and hopefully he doesn't have like 2 subscribers." [Your Name] sighed, already imagining the hassle it'll be to find someone who isn't "famous", though seeing him even through a screen would be enough for them.

"How much you want to bet, he's kinda popular?" Xiah grinned (every chance that Xiah had, she'd always make a bet knowing that [Your Name] wouldn't back down).

"Xiah, no, I know that look. Tommy is probably kinda popular, at least I think. I mean like who goes out in public wearing a Minecraft outfit for like 2 subscribers? Assuming that that's why he's outside, like a special video. But how much would you wanna bet that in the next five minutes our waitress will appear?" [Your Name] smiled.

"Oh it's on, it's gonna be the next seven minutes" Xiah giggled.

Soon enough their conversation was cut short from a message from an unknown number.

𝙃𝙞, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮. :)

"Tommy texted me, give me a second" [Your Name] apologized.

𝙃𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙚 [𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚] . 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝
Thank you for taking the time to read my story, please take care of yourself, I love you. <3
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟