𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Hello, it's nice to meet you, welcome.

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you wear a hijab that you will be able to read this story. I won't talk about the readers hair, height, weight, nor appearance (this is an xreader after all).

The only thing that you'll know about the reader is that their pronouns will be she/they; their sexuality will not be mentioned.

Just to be clear Tommy is a minor, and he has stated that he is uncomfortable with smut and lemon, therefore i will none of that will be in my story.

I want to make my story as diverse as possible, I don't want to include just one type of person and exclude others.

I may or may not include small Instagram post that the reader will "post", but if I do the person on the screen will not be you. You are unique and irreplaceable, and there will never be another you.

Also fair warning, my english kinda sucks and I will make mistakes. So please tell me about errors and I will fix them.

If you want to add extra things about [Your Name] or to the plot, tell me i'll be happy to include things!

Speaking about [Your Name], she will not be a "pick me girl" nor will she be those mean girls for no reason. ([Your Name] will stand up for herself when she needs to, but they will not be a bully). Bullies aren't even cool.

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
Thank you for taking the time to read my story, please take care of yourself, I love you. <3
° • + • °