Chapter 3 - I accept...

Jack had lost track of how long it had been since Henry first appeared. All I have to do is become his vessel and do a few jobs for him and he'll protect me... This was all Jack had been thinking about. He was constantly debating whether he should agree to it to not. What if no one would want me around anymore if they found out...William...Dee...Peter...Steven...they'd be outraged that I'd agreed to work with non other than Dr Henry Miller.
Jack was getting frustrated with his own thoughts. Yes, it would be nice to have the protection, but it wouldn't be right to team up with Henry. Jack sighed and decided it would be better if he could make a decision sooner rather than later...

After a while of Jack arguing with himself, Henry appeared again. Henry spoke to Jack, "Have you made your mind up yet?"
"Not yet"
"You need to make a decision soon, we're running out of time"
"I know...I just don't know.."
"No one has to know. I could simply hide from other people if that's what you're worried about."
"I know but still"
Jack went quiet and was trying to come to a final decision. Henry seemed like he was losing his patience but tried to remain calm.

Eventually, Jack finally broke the silence and spoke, "I accept...but I don't want anyone to find out.."
Jack didn't notice, but a slight smirk crept up on Henry's face.
"I'm glad you came to that decision."
Jack felt a little creeped out by Henry but ignored the feeling.

A/N
I am so sorry this took so long for me to do. I was busy with school and I honestly didn't feel like writing then I got this random motivation to write so here you go. It's pretty short but I just wanted to get this out and I honestly didn't know what to put. I also wanna get to after Jack has passed on because that's when I can have more fun with the plot of this story and hope it works but oh well. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try and write more but I can't make any promises,
Bye, cya next chapter!