Chapter 4 - Afton

Swear word warning (?)
(It's dsaf of course there's swearing -w-)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Be-
A purple hand slammed onto the alarm clock on the nightstand. The room fell back into silence and the aubergine man rolled over, clearly annoyed from being woken up by the annoying alarm clock.
He knew he'd be late for work if he didn't get up. But he couldn't care less. He knew how the day would go, everyone else having someone yet he had no one.
Blackjack had disappeared a couple nights ago, the only peice of his old friend he had left. The aubergine man let out a huff as he sat up, unable to fall back asleep. He could hear the others walking around getting ready for the day.
Since they passed on, Peter had let William (he decided to use his real name instead of Dave from now on) live with him, his wife and Dee. It was nice having the company but it wasn't a same.

William got out of bed and stretched to get the stiffness of sleep out his body. He walked over to the closet and got some clothes. He got changed and put on an orange hoodie, the hoodie used to belong to his old friend, Jack Kennedy, since it cheered him up slightly when he had it on.
William walked downstairs and noticed the others were eating breakfast, Peter was the first one to noticed William's presence.
"Morning Da- William, how are you doing?" Peter asked cheerfully.
"I'm fine I guess...just as lonely as always..."
William's tone of voice was monotone, you could just hear the sadness in his voice.
Dee seemed to be concerned about him, which he found surprising that she could feel sympathy for someone like him after everything he had done. William just looked away from her and ignored her visible concern.

( Time Skip )

William closed the saferoom door behind him, the sounds of screaming children and complaining parents were going to make his skull explode. I wish Sportsy was here... William thought to himself. He really missed Jack and he was pretty sure he'd never see him again. William started to tear up at the thought and memories they had together, he simply wiped his tears away and tried to clear his head, he wasn't just some dumb baby anyways.

William walked over to the wall furthest away from him and sat down against it. He knew he should be working but he didn't give a shit. He was upset and nothing anyone did helped him. The tears returned as he thought more about his orange partner in crime, he didn't even stop them this time. He just let the tears run down his cheeks and he huddled his knees close to his chest in an attempt to hide from the world like some child.

After a while, someone carefully entered the room. William heard them but just put his hood up to hide his face. The person cautiously walked over to him and knelt down infront of William.
"Are you alright..?" They asked, trying to control their obvious nervousness.
"Leave me alone..." William simply answered.
"You can talk to me..What's wrong..?" They attempted to take the hood off of William's head but he yanked it straight back up.
"You wouldn't understand anyways so fuck off..." You could hear that William was losing his patience as his voice started to sound more aggressive and snappy.
"Well if you ever want to talk to me don't be afraid to come up to me..my name's Roger, what's yours?
"William.." William replied blankly.
"Well nice to meet you William.." Roger stood up and decided it was best to just leave William alone, and he felt a little intimidated by him. Roger left the saferoom leaving William in the darkness.
He really was all alone, wasn't he?

A/N
Yay chapter 4 and you didn't have to wait like half a year for this one. I got bored last night since I couldn't sleep and I decided to reread this book and I felt like writing so I did. I really enjoyed focusing on another character it was really fun and I could also show you some old faces. You can probably tell that I'm gonna have some more creative freedom with the plot with future chapters since I finally got the start out the way so it's gonna be more fun for me to write.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter
Bai!