Chapter 1 - An Ending?

Jack wandered through the burning building, that was once his restaurant. Everything was burning. The spirits of the animatronics were now free. He had fulfilled his promise.
Jack noticed a burnt, mouldy, green rabbit suit, which was once golden yellow, with a rotten purple corpse inside. He remembered the last thing his purple best friend said to him,

'Thanks for putting me back together...'

Jack had to hold back his tears from the memory and looked up to see a glowing, golden bear with its signature purple hat and bowtie. Fredbear.
The bear gave a silent nod to Jack, a simple, Thank You.
Jack smiled in return, however, it quickly faded. As quickly he could, he walked towards the bear.
Once Jack reached Fredbear, he simply asked the wide bear, "Is there a way to return my soul to my body?"
The bear paused for a moment, choosing his words with great care. Then Fredbear spoke, his voice had a layer of hesitation within it, "It may be possible however, it may take a while as your soul has already passed on by now."
Jack's eyes lit up. The possibility  he could see everyone again gave him a feeling he hadn't felt in possibly decades. Hope.
Jack was about to respond to the wise bear, when a series of coughs drove him into a coughing fit. He realised all the smoke and fumes had filled his rotten lungs and could feel them burning in his chest. He felt a pair of giant paws pull him into soft, golden fur. Jack brought his hands up to hold tightly onto the fur that tried to protect him, clinging onto any sign that told him he still existed, as Fredbear held him close. Jack slipped into the darkness that he tried so hard to escape from, as his rotten, orange, lifeless body went limp and his arms dropped to his sides.
Jack didn't even know if he'd ever wake up...