011

After many weeks of Yoonbum fucking you repeatedly and cumming in you, you began to be sick in the toilet 24/7.
You knew what that meant and you wished all of this never happened.

Yoonbum walked in on you being sick and smirked devilishly.
"That's a good sign baby"

He rubs your back and you were sick a couple of more times before finishing, wiping your mouth with some tissue.

"I-I guess..." you sigh and sit up a bit, just wanting a sip of water and to lay down.

"You look so tired baby, wanna rest?" Yoonbum smiles and helps you up, taking you to your room.

"T-thank you... Can I have some water as well, please?"

"Of course you can sweet cheeks" he winks and you sigh, rolling your eyes.

He went down and got a glass of water, soon bringing it up. He gave it to you and it was nice and cold, just what you wanted.

You sipped it and sighed of relief, leaning back onto the headboard, closing your eyes slightly.

"Have a good nap baby, I love you~" he kisses your forehead and ruffles your
c/h hair.

"I-I love you too Yoonbum" you give a weak and faint smile, closing your eyes again, soon falling to sleep.

While you were napping, Yoonbum went out to the corner shop which had a little pharmacy in it.
He walked in and got a pregnancy test for you, paying for it and quickly leaving, coming back about 30 minutes later.

It was getting late and you had only woken up, yawning and stretching.

You saw Yoonbum just standing in the corner of your room, making you jump.
"How long was you standing there, Jesus Christ..."

"Only a little while, but, I got you a pregnancy test."
He walks over to you and gives you the little box.

"You can take it now if you want. I really do hope you're pregnant, I'd love to have a baby with you and i'd love for it to be a baby girl"

He smirks and kisses your cheek softly, looking at you.

You just nodded, fiddling with your fingers nervously. You didn't know how to feel, but you could get an abortion, but if you did that, god knows what would happen.

Yoonbum would probably actually kill you, but before that, he'd make sure you suffer.
You don't want that, do you?...

You got up and made your way to the bathroom, taking the pregnancy test.

It took a few minutes to get the results, but it came up positive and your eyes widened.

"I-I...."
you were speechless and you fell to your knees, covering your face, sobbing.

"I didn't think i would actually get pregnant.."
you say to yourself, trembling.

Yoonbum knocked on the door and wanted to get in.
"Baby, open up. I wanna see the results!"

You stopped crying and wiped your tears, opening it up slowly, letting him in.

When he saw that it was positive, he had the biggest smile on his face. He looked really happy actually and he hugged you ever so tightly.

"Oh baby, I'm so happy for you!! We're gonna have a kid!"
He pulled away and bent down, looking at your belly.

"The thought that our kid is in here makes me so happy"
He rests his head on your belly and rubs it slowly.

Your eyes were quite puffy and red from crying and Yoonbum noticed, standing back up.

"Hey hey, what's wrong? Are you not happy?..."
He frowned a bit and you weren't happy at all, but you shook your head.

"I-I am...these are happy tears..." you smile softly and hug him.

He was stupid enough to believe you and hugged back, smiling.

"I'm glad.. I'm going to be such a good father. Better than my one. And we'll have a nice and happy family"

"W-we will.. And I hope to be a g-good mother.."

"Oh Y/N, you'll be the best mother out there.. You're gonna be better than my mother.. hopefully"

He mutters and you sighed angrily, pulling away.

"It's not 'hopefully' Yoonbum, I will be a good mother.. And you will be a good father"

Yoonbum glares slightly, but looks down, trying not to get angry.

"You're right.. I shouldn't just say things... Nevermind Y/N, we're gonna be a good family. That's all you need to keep saying in your head"

You nod slowly and Yoonbum gives you one last hug, wrapping his arms around your waist.

To be continued...