End

⚠️‼️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE‼️⚠️

You and Eun both hear thumping and things smash downstairs. Groaning even.

You got the knife that you kept under your pillow, and opened the door slightly, whispering to Eun to stay in her room.

You held the knife behind your back and walked downstairs, trembling.

You saw Yoonbum which was no surprise at all, and he was covered in blood, head to toe, causing you to drop the knife.

He quietly said: "look what you've made me do, Y/N.."

Your eyes widened and you was about to scream, but he stopped you by putting his hand over your mouth.

"Now now sweetheart, you don't want Eun hearing your horrifying screams, do you? I'm pretty sure you make people's ears bleed when you do that"

He gave a slight chuckle and started kissing your neck, causing you to whimper.

You tried pushing him off, having already a lot of blood on you.

"Don't try to fight back. You know you want it~" he caresses your cheek and leaves a trial of kisses down your body.

This caused shivers down your spine and it was at that moment, when you realised he was taking you to the living room and pinning you down on the couch.

"Yoonbum, you don't need to do this! Please... And what if Eun hears all this?! She might come down and catch you doing this horrible shit!"

He shrugs and smirks "so?.."
There was a long bit of silence.

"Let her hear. Let her see. I think that'd be nice, wouldn't you? Seeing her own mother getting fucked by her daddy~?"

He smiles, laughing while getting hard and biting his lip.

He slowly rubs his thighs together and places his hand on his member, muttering.

"Fuck... I need you Y/N! I need to be inside you~!"

He couldn't help it any longer and ripped all your clothes off, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants.

"YOONBUM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! STOP IT, RIGHT FUCKING N-"

You were cut off by him slapping you and grabbing your throat tightly, making your face go as pale as a sheep.

He didn't even hesitate and shoved his dick in your pussy, causing you to cry out, grabbing his arms tightly as he thrusted.

"Fuck baby! You're so fucking tight~!"
He threw his head back as he slammed into you, making you feel so very weak.

You tried to kick and push him off, but that was no use.
He just went rougher, and rougher and rougher...

As he was thrusting, he suck hard on your nipples, squeezing your left boob.

"Mommy, I want your milk~"
He moans and you gave him a look of pure disgust.