014

⚠️JUST TO CLARIFY THAT YOONBUM DOES NOT RAPE EUN!! If that's what you thought, you were wrong. I'm not adding that type of stuff to this story, he's not gonna even attempt any type of rape towards his daughter. Thank you..⚠️

Overtime, you noticed how Yoonbum was getting a little too close to Eun and you wasn't going to tolerate one bit of it.

You had to say something and who knows if he's been doing stuff with her.

You shook your head, looking down
"No he wouldn't do it, I'm always here and never leave the house. He's never with her fully alone, so he couldn't have.."

Eun was doing online school right now and you sat down next to her, holding her hand, smiling.

"Eun...I need to ask you something really important, alright?.."

Eun nods slowly and looks over at you
"Sure, what is it mom?.."

You took a deep breath in, and exhaled.
"Has your father been....you know..touching you in any way?.."

Eun's eye widened and she shook her head quickly.

"No! Why would you say such a thing?.. He only compliments me, says how I look like you, gives me hugs and stuff.
Not things like that though.. Why would you even think that?.."

You sigh again and look down, resting your head on the table.

"I-I don't know, okay?! He's been too close with you, it's fucking weird!"

You sit up and grab her hand tightly, glaring at her.

"When he wants to spend time with you, you say 'no'...got it. I don't want him laying a finger on you, because I swear to god I will fucking end his life"

Eun looked at you, worried, not having seeing you like this before.

"M-mom calm down...even if
something was going on, you wouldn't kill him..right?.."

"Oh I fucking would! Do you know what he's done to me?! I'll fucking tell you the whole lot of it right now"

Eun didn't really wanna hear what you had to say and tried to get out of your grip.

You made sure she didn't go anywhere and you spent an hour, telling the story of how you were kidnapped, raped, tortured and how Yoonbum got you pregnant.

"He raped me so many times, and then eventually, he got me pregnant...and here you are Eun.."

Eun sat there, not saying a word. She barely even blinked. She wanted to throw up as she had her hand around her mouth.

"M-mom I'm sorry...I didn't realise that he was that bad.. Is that true?.."

"Yes of course it's true. What, you think I just made up an hours story from the top of my head and went along with whatever came to mind? Because I sure fucking didn't Eun.."

Eun started to understand a bit more of why you were so overprotective of her and why you didn't want her around Yoonbum anymore..