Chapter 8: Sid Finds A Great Friend In Jannat👀

Precap:

Sid and Jannat get along!

*************************************

SID'S POV

Sid: Wait can I ask you one more thing?

Jannat: Sure!

Sid: What if I try to be away from her so that I am also somewhat happy and she's too.

Jannat: If you can do this, why will I stop you? You just don't break any relations with her okay? She should always be your best friend, and if she becomes love, then it's really awesome.

Sid: I know love is not possible with me but thank you Jan!

Jannat: Okay now let me go I need to find a taxi too.

Sid: Come I'll drop you.

Jannat: But Avneet!

Sid: She's already not coming. You come!

I drop Jannat at home. After she left, I reached my room and started think about her words again. I never thought of Jannat like this. I just thought of her as like other girls who are after me. But she's different. She is really trying to be a true friend and why will I stop her from that. If she cares for me this much then why shouldn't I? I got a surprise of a good friend like her.

---2 hours later---

I was sitting and listening to songs when I heard someone shouting my name. Who will it be? Vaishnavi di also work and she also loves Abhi bhai. Finally she got her true love at least. But who's calling me.

Okay that's Avneet!

Avneet: Hi!

I just sighed as she does not remember about me since a month.

Sid: Hi!

Avneet: What's up?

Sid: Nothing much!

Avneet: Actually I wanted something from you.

Sid: What now?

Avneet: What do you mean by what now? Am I asking favors from you for a lot now that you think like this?

Sid: No that's not what I meant.

Avneet: No what do you really mean?

Sid: ENOUGH AVU.

POV ENDS

**********************************

Finally Sid explodes, will this break their friendship also apart!? Or there's something else!?

K🖤