Chapter 12: What will Sid say?😰👀🤦‍♀️

Sowieeee! I know I am late but I was like enjoying some days binge watching as we just got the information about the cancellation of boards!!!😁😂

So I was like 3 hour long talks with friends and all! So sowieee!😉😁😂

Precap:

Sid and Avneet reached school when Riyaz came there.

**************************************

AVNEET'S POINT OF VIEW

Riyaz: Avu I want to talk to you.

I am not in a mood to talk to him at any cost. Again he'll show his possessive side.

Avneet: Jai tell him to go.

Jai: Riyaz she'll talk to you later. Please!

Riyaz: At least once talk to me. See I don't like any boy near you. I really don't want to lose you.

He is now going over the top. Who is he to decide that I should leave my best friend for him? I left from there. I quickly went to the bench and sat there. The only thoughts coming to my mind was why did I like him?

I am a free bird. I don't want to be bound.

Sid: Avu listen to me. I know that he doesn't like me. I think I should stay away from you so that you both live happily together.

I slapped him. How can he even think of that?

Avneet: SIDDHARTH NIGAM! Only after my parents if I can be free, loved and pampered. No boy in my life is more important other than you! Understand!

He nodded like an obedient child. He really looked afraid. I chuckled.

Sid: So normal again?

Avneet: Yeah!

Sid: But Riyaz will pay for all of this.

Avneet: Sid no! Now I am going to my class.

I went to my class. It was recess and I was sitting in canteen when a boy came to me.

Boy: Hey Avneet your friends are fighting in the playground.

I quickly went behind him and saw Sid and Riyaz fighting. Sid's nose was bleeding and Riyaz's head too. I stopped them both and sent them. School was over and I sent Varun with Sid. I did not want to talk to anyone just sat there.

I was thinking about a lot of it and I realized that my liking towards him was just an attraction because I never started loving him. I really need to talk about it.

I went to Riyaz. He was sitting with Jannat. I signaled her and she left.

Riyaz: Avu I am sorry.

Avneet: Riyaz I don't want to be together anymore.

Riyaz: But!

Avneet: I think it was just an attraction that's it.

Riyaz: This much big punishment for such a small fight?

Avneet: See Riyaz I just want to say that I liked you a lot and we decided to give us a chance so that this liking develops into love. But did it? I don't think anyone of us love each other.

Riyaz: Avu but I like you a lot.

Avneet: I am sorry Riyaz, I hope you understand.

Riyaz: I'll always be your friend no matter what.

Avneet: Sure!

Riyaz: And now do you love someone?

Avneet: Not yet!

Riyaz: Listen to your heart darling.

He left. But what did he mean. Of course I had a breakup. Tears were coming out automatically.

I went to Sid's home.

Avneet: Sid!

Vaishnavi: Avneet, he's sleeping. You have started coming less and he can't manage anything without you so that's why he's always lazy.

I got hurt. I knew how much I was important but he always thought about me.

I went to his room and he was sleeping. I went inside and woke him. He got up and looked at me suspiciously.

Avneet: Are you okay?

Sid: Yeah! Is Riyaz fine?

Avneet: He is! But you're more important.

Sid: Why?

Avneet: I can't answer that you are my best friend.

Sid: Okay fine you also sleep.

I quickly slept beside him. I closed my eyes and pretended as if I was sleeping. He started speaking something. And what I heard was!!!!!

************************************

What did Avneet hear?

Avneet and Riyaz had a break-up, will Riyaz plot something now?

K🖤