Chapter 26: Fresher's Party😚😍😍

Precap:

Sid openly flirted with Avneet!

Avneet: Will you hug another girl or cheat your love?

**********************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Sid: I'll hug another girl because the same can be my sister also.

All chuckled.

Avneet: Fine the questions are over.

Jannat: Avu he's flirting with you. Maybe somewhere he likes you.

Avneet: Shut up I am already embarrassed.

"Does he really likes me?" Avneet thought!

Maya: Great and healthy flirting Siddharth!

Sid: Thank you!

Maya: So let's start with the performances.

All the boys performed.

Maya: I am having the results here! So Mr. Fresher for this year is Siddharth Nigam! Congratulations Siddharth!

Sid: Thank you so much everyone! I am glad I was able to impress you all.

POV ENDS

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

I won the Mr. Fresher award. I am glad I did. More than me I saw Avneet happy. She is so beautiful. I just can't take my eyes off her. I don't know why did she hug me that day? Is this something related to my memory? Don't know but I just have a connection.

It was Ms. Fresher turn now. They had truth rounds. 2 truths were asked to them.

Riyaz: So Anushka the question for you is, how many times have you been in a relationship in your life?

Anushka: Never!

Riyaz: And what kind of a boy you want?

Anushka: He should be a bit good looking, kind and truthful towards me.

Riyaz made a smiling face. Oh my god how is he admiring. I loved that. He is really good. Just became my best friend in 2 days.

Sid: Avneet, what is the worst thought have you got which scared you the most?

Avneet: Being away from my best friend.

Sid: Is he a boy or girl?

Avneet: Boy!

Sid: Truthful enough!

I could see sadness on her face. Maybe, she's away from her best friend. The girls also performed! Avneet was excellent!

Riyaz: So I have the results here. Ms. Fresher for this year goes to Avneet Kaur.

She again seemed happy. Oh she has a great smile. I don't know for how much time am I admiring her?

POV ENDS

ASHI'S POINT OF VIEW

I saw Sid admiring Avu. Oh my god that's not possible! It cannot be true!

Ashi: Siddo let's go.

Sid: Yeah I am coming in a moment from the washroom.

He left. Maybe he's really liking Avneet. How is this possible?

POV ENDS

************************************

Ashi noticed Sid and thought... Is she really a villain in their lives?

K🖤