Chapter 7: Jannat and Sid get along👀🤗💚

AVNEET'S POINT OF VIEW

How will I stop thinking about him? I am going so mad. I still remember how he proposed me.

Flashback

Riyaz: See I don't know what is going on in my mind but I just think I really like you.

Avneet: Even I think I do!

Riyaz: Really? Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Avneet: I will!

End

POV ENDS

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW

It has been a month since Avneet had got with Riyaz. She has completely been away from Sid from that day. Sid had been serious and sad even but she does not care so much. The only time they are together are while going to school and coming back on Sid's bike. That time also they only discuss about their life and Avneet keeps blabbering about her love life.

One day, Sid was waiting in the parking area for Avneet.

POV ENDS

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

It has been a month now. I am hurting myself to no end. Now I know that I will not be able to be over her anymore. It has been more true love for me now.

I am still waiting for her but she is nowhere. Oh gosh!

I called her but she did not respond. I again did but the same result. I saw Jannat coming to me.

Jannat: Sid hi! I know you're not so interested in me but I just want to talk to you about something.

What? Was she so much interested? But I can talk to her at least.

Sid: Sure say?

Jannat: You love Avneet right?

Sid: What do you mean?

Jannat: See Sid I just want to say that I always wanted to be friends with you and I really liked you. But for now I can see the same feelings of mine in your eyes but not for me, they are for Avneet.

Sid: But...

What should I say to her? She understood so much about me.

Jannat: See don't lie to me. I know you didn't like me much but we can be friends now.

Sid: Yeah!

Jannat: See I just want to say that I know you are just being alone and sad but don't you think that you left her as you love her and want her to be happy. Being like this won't make sense right? You need to be happy in her happiness. Trust me!

Sid: I do!

Her face was in a shock.

Sid: Don't worry, I am saying the truth. I never talked to you personally or anything ever. I really realized you are a great friend.

Jannat: Thanks, friends are for that only right?

Sid: Thank you Jannat!

Jannat: You can call me Jan.

Sid: Okay Jan. Thank you so much for making me realize this.

Jannat: It's okay. By the way is there any message of Avneet?

I saw my phone. It displayed a message "In a movie, don't disturb. I will reach home!" I was not at all hurt as she didn't come with me but the words "don't disturb" are too much.

Jannat: Okay but don't be hurt, maybe it's an automatic reply after a rejected call?

Sid: You got me so well Jan.

Jannat: Actually I realized my feelings were just attraction. I just want to be your friend.

Sid: That you are!

I smiled at her, she smiled back.

Jannat: Okay see you then.

**********************************

Jannat and Sid are "friends" now. Can it be a plan of Jannat or she's a real friend?

Let's see,

K🖤