Chapter 25: Sid's Open Flirting😉🔥

Precap:

It was the Fresher's party.

***************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Maya: So here I welcome you all for the Mr. Fresher competition. This competition has 2 rounds. The first round is the question answer round and the second is the performance round. So let's start. The girls are given numbers according to their slips. Now one by one a boy will come and pick a chit. The girl with the number on the chit will ask a question from him. Ready girls?

Girls: Yeah!! Wohoo!

Riyaz: Number 3.

Anushka: So Riyaz tell me, would you rather go shirtless forever or getting no girl in your life ever?

Riyaz: I would prefer shirtless. Because I think we all should have someone who could support us whenever we are out of emotional support.

Maya: Great answer Riyaz.

It was Sid's turn now! Avneet was praying that she does not get a chance of the question.

Sid: Number 7.

Avneet stood up. She was already not interested but she did get a chance.

Avneet: So the question I got to ask you is, give the ratings to the girls I call the name out, out of 10 according to looks.

Sid: Okay.

Avneet: Anushka.

Sid: 7!

Avneet: Jannat.

Sid: 8.5!

Avneet: Ashi.

Sid: 9!

Avneet: Me!

Sid: Excuse me can I ask a question?

Avneet: Please!

Sid: How to give more than 10 marks?

"He winked at the girls. Huh! Jerk! He's changed! Mr. Flirt Nigam!" Avneet's mind said.

Girls: Wohoo!

Avneet: 2nd question would you rather hug another girl or cheat your love.

***************************************

Sid is flirting with Avneet! Openly😂

Well what about his answer to the 2nd question?

Keep commenting!

K🖤