The Cygne Inversion

Cygne laughed as Leiptr-Medusa floated towards Monarch. This was in the bag for him. All he had to do was take their Miraculous and run off. Granted, he wouldn't have the satisfaction of taking it himself, but it was a small sacrifice. He smirked to himself and gazed upwards at the bright purple sky. 

Wait. They sky was purple?

The sky had opened up above him in a mix of purple and blue. Out of the purple sky fell three masked figures. They landed on the roof and pointed their weapons at Cygne.

"Teen Miraculous are here to save the day!" A female in white and grey pointed a cane at him. "Oh. Um. White Feather - that's me - there's Lone Wolf in brown, and Hopps in white." Her jacket was shorter than Cygne's, and her top hat was tinier and instead sat perched on the side of her head.  Somehow, she was comfortable with the tall boots she had acquired in her transformation.

Cygne recognised the Miraculous being used. The swan, wolf and rabbit miraculous. "Where did you come from?!" He cried, "That's... impossible!"

"Nothing's impossible!" Hopps exclaimed, blowing a droopy rabbit ear away from his face. "We heard some Miraculous users needed our help, and we came!" His ears were smaller than Minette's, and one had a habit of drooping over his face. His ribbon was also grey in colour, and he was wearing cropped pants over his bodysuit rather than shorts.

Lone Wolf cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um, actually... we just followed this portal without asking too many questions. I still don't know why we're actually here..." His tail was thinner compared to Loupe's, and his suit had more brown colours rather than a dull grey. His hair was also longer, flowing freely down his back. 

"Leiptr-Medusa, turn them to stone!" Cygne demanded, pointing his cane at White Feather. "You won't defeat me so easily... not when I can turn you all into stone and take your Miraculous!"

"Wait, Teen Miraculous are here?" Monarch's mouth fell open. "Ugh! Please defeat this stupid creature so we can open our eyes! Our powers have been disabled thanks to the brat there..."

"Lone Wolf, Hopps, take care of the Medusa creature. Don't look into the eyes," White Feather commanded, "I'll take care of my counterpart... I know all of his moves... probably. We can't be that different, right?"

Lone Wolf jumped behind Leiptr-Medusa and punched her in the back with his gauntlets. "Other Miraculous users, if you sense Leiptr Medusa nearby, punch her! It's too risky for you to open your eyes..."

"It's risky for us, too," Hopps reminded him, jumping on Leiptr-Medusa's back to hold her down. "Gah-! These snakes bite... hold her head for me, would you? I didn't realise hair could be so violent..."

Leiptr-Medusa screamed as her head was held down by Lone Wolf. She was similar to a puppet, or a piece of code - she hadn't been told of what to do in this situation, and without Cygne's input, she was reduced to a screaming pile of nothing. 

"Take care of the culprit, White Feather!" Lone Wolf called out to their teammate, "Everyone else, you should be able to open your eyes now... uh, if one of you could help us, that would be great."

Cottontail was the first to help. She aided the two in holding down Leiptr-Medusa. "I can't see an inflamed area... this is different to what we've faced before. How do we get rid of it?" She asked.

Coyote cracked his knuckles and stalked towards Cygne. "I have an idea. Let's beat this guy to a pulp until he gets rid of that thing! That has to work! It works in movies and stuff!"

Minette nodded and looked over the side of the roof. "Yeah... hopefully it'll free these guys that have been turned to stone..." she mumbled.

White Feather and Cygne pointed their canes and waited for the other to make a move. They had been walking in circles the entire time, ignoring the people around them.