the announcement

in the practice room:-

Staff - All trainees, pls behave Bang Si Hyuk nim can arrive at any moment.

trainees pov- 

We're all looking forward to hearing our PD's announcement. Is it something to do with the groups? Will we be able to make our debut soon?

The room was quiet, and Y/N could hear her heart thumping until Bang Si Hyuk walked in.

Staff, Trainees - Good morning Sir 

Bang Si Hyuk – Good day, everyone. I notice that everyone has been working hard, so I've come to speak with you about matters concerning your stay here.

Trainees (whispering) – our stay? Is he gonna tell us to shift dorms? OR ARE SOME OF US LEAVING!?

Staff – ehem ehem (coughs) everyone, please pay close attention.

Trainees go silent.

Bang Si Hyuk – So, as we all know, we're here to give it our all, so take your time and explore the building, but make sure you're on time for classes. I've also heard that we have a few international trainees, so please take some time out of your day to learn some basic Korean and practice with your teachers and peers.

Bang Si Hyuk – Oh, and don't worry about your stay; you have roughly 7 to 8 months till your debut audition in February, so give it your all and good luck. For the time being, that's all I have to say.

Trainees (whispering) – ohh thank god our audition is in February, we are gonna have so much time to............ (they keep talking within themselves)

Y/N pov: -

I'm worried about how I am going to survive this place.