but why, rosie?

Rosie - So this happened in the practice room

Rosie - So this happened in the practice room ..........

Chaemin - What the heck do you think you were doing?

Rosie - What?

Chaemin - TALKING TO THOSE LOSERS?!

Rosie - What losers? They are trainees too, can't i talk to them?

Chaemin - SERIOUSLY YOU THINK THEY ARE COOL?

Rosie - What "COOL"? They are nice so I was just talking to them. What's the problem with that?

Chaemin - PROBLEM?! WTH ROSIE I CAN'T BELIVE YOU LIKE THOSE DUMBOS! IF YOU WANNA GO TALK TO THEM THEN GO! BE FRIENDS THOSE LOSERS!

Rosie - No NO WAIT! Pls, don't go! You are my best friend! If you go then who will I have?

Chaemin - GO THOSE DUMBASSES ARE WAITING FOR YOU!

Rosie explained the conversation.

Rosie - See she's my best friend, ever since I became a trainee, so me and she are very close, I didn't ever want to lose her that's why I didn't talk to you guys because I thought that she will talk to me but then when I went to find her, I couldn't and when I did she yelled so mad at me that I felt really toxic. That's when I realized, she was always like that, rude to everyone, and used to make fun of every other trainee. I even think she had bullied someone but I don't really know. I asked her why did she even want to be my friend in the first place? She said...

Chaemin - WELL BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM MELBOURNE AND I JUST LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU SPOKE ENGLISH SO I WANTED TO BE COOL AROUND THE OTHER TRAINEES, TELLING THEM I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH FLUENTLY, NOTHING ELSE! YOU WERE ALWAYS A PIECE OF NONSENSE! UGH I HATED LISTENING TO YOUR RUBBISH

Rosie - She has hurt me enough and I have no one now, I know I don't deserve this but I'm sorry, please don't think of me as a mean person, I'm not, I was just feeling too sad at that time. I-I'm s-sorry *sobs*

Jimin and Y/N understood, and their eyes were glossy too but then Jimin spoke.

Jimin - No don't cry, it's ok we understand.

Y/N - Yeah Rosie please don't cry, see i know that we don't know each other much but I don't want to see you cry.

Rosie - Yeah *sobs* ok *sobs*

They were comforting her when they hear an announcement.

ANNOUNCEMENT - request to all trainees to assemble at the main dance practice room as soon as possible. request to all trainees to assemble at the main dance practice room as soon as possible.....

RosJimY/N - Assemble? Now?

Y/N - Ok so seems like we have to go.

They all rush to the dance room.

-In the room-

There were about 200 trainees and all the supervisors and teachers sitting in the room and then some staff along with the CEO of Bighit Entertainment, Bang Si Hyuk walk in.

Staff - Everyone! Silence, please.

Bang PD - HaLLo EveryOne! *waves*

The CEO, Bang PD seems to be strict but he's a very cool-minded funny guy.

Bang PD - So as you know Christmas is coming ...

Trainees - *whispering* Christmas? That has like 5 months to come!

Bang PD - So I want our Label's trainees to perform at the GREAT SEOUL CHRISTMAS-CERT

Trainees - *whispering* what?! The Great Seoul Christmas-cert?! That's like the biggest concert festival celebration! OMG groups like SHINee and soloists like IU are also gonna perform there! We get to share stages with THEM?!

Bang PD - Yeah so I want to conduct a little audition which will divide the 200 of you all into 3 groups - Choir - Dancers - Dance + Singing cover performance. Some of you will be left out and I'm very sad to announce that yeah those left out trainees will have to leave the company, umm about 90 to 95 of you all, so yes please do work hard, take this as a pre-audition for your debut. Ok everyone I'll take your leave now.

Everyone gets up and bow, he bows back, he leaves.

Trainees - *whispering* WHAT?! 95!!? THAT TOO MANY! WHAT IF WE ARE ONE OF THEM? Oh god, we have to work really really hard.

Jimin - What 95 trainees leave?!

Rosie - OMG I KNOW RIGHT! I'm really worried

Y/N - Guys, chill off, think positive, imagine we get to perform, we get to share stages with GREAT artists!

Jimin - Yeah right! That would be awesome, lets work really hard.

Rosie - *yawn* Yeah but let's sleep now, I'm really really tired.

The room gradually gets empty, the company building slowly goes quiet, everyone goes to their dorms to rest.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

next part, uploaded!

pls leave a comment :)