and we met again

The lift stops on the 4th floor. Jimin and Y/N walk to the vocal practice room and realize they were the earliest ones there.

Jimin & Y/N - Good morning Ms.Ning.

Ms. Ning - Good morning, good morning, wow you both are the first ones to arrive, let's wait for the others.

(Ms. Ning was their music teacher and vocal trainer from China)

They sat down and everyone started to come in. Jimin and Y/N were talking when she saw Rosie walk in.

Y/N - Hi Rosie!

Rosie - Hi Y/N

Y/N introduced Rosie to Jimin.

Jimin - PARK Chaeyeong?

Rosie - PARK Jimin?

Jimin - Ahahahaha wow. So you lived in Melbourne, right?

Rosie - Yeah and you sound like you are from Busan, are you?

Jimin - Yeah I am.

Rosie - So I call you Jimin oppa right? You are older than me.

Jimin - Yeah

The gossip was going on when someone pats Rosie's shoulder.

Chaemin - Chaeyeong, we need to talk.

Rosie follows Chaemin and Jimin and Y/N's confused eyes follow Rosie.

They had a conversation, Chaemin was seen getting mad at Rosie but Jimin and Y/N didn't bother much they were warming up

Chaemin leaves the room and also leaves Rosie's eyes wet.

Ms. Ning - Attention everyone! As you know today is your monthly grading day so I'm gonna call on everyone one by one and till the time i call your name please warm up your voice ok?

Everyone was warming up where as Rosie was sitting in the corner, almost crying but trying very hard not to.

Jimin - What happened to her?

Y/N - I don't know maybe it's jus--

Ms. Ning - Next! Park Jimin!

Jimin - Coming!

Y/N pov:-

I saw Jimin sing for the first time, wow his voice is so beautiful. I wonder what happened to Rosie. She was fine 5 mins ago. Never mind, must be something!

Ms. Ning - Next! Kim Dongyoung!

Jimin returned.

Hmm Jimin wasn't the kind of person I thought of him as at all, I thought he would be shy and uncomfortable kinda person, but he isn't, I'm glad to have him as my friend.

Ms. Ning - Next! Y/N!

Y/N - Coming Miss Ning!

- Timeskip to after class -

Jimin, Y/N and all the other trainees walked out of the practice room, they were all heading to the elevator whereas Rosie was running to the stair with tears all over her face.

Y/N - Hey Rosie! The lift is here! Why are you taking the stairs?

Jimin - I think we should go closer and ask her, I don't think she can hear us.

Y/N - Ok

Jimin and Y/N run to tell Rosie to stop but she was running away from them.

Jimin - Why Is She Running Away?!

Y/N - I don't know, HEY ROSIE! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

Y/N catches her one millisecond before she almost fell down the stairs.

Y/N - Ya! Be careful! You could have broken your leg!

Jimin - Yeah and why were you running? The lift is there.

Rosie - It-t ... it-ts jus-t that ...... that-t ..... Nothing please leave me alone.

Y/N - Ok but what happened you were fine like some time ago and now suddenly you don't wanna talk? Ok I get it, we aren't that close to you for you to tell us your secrets but you are crying, so what happened?

Rosie - I SAID I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU! NOW GO AWAYYY! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERS I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH SUCH LOSERS!

Y/N and Jimin were shocked.

Jimin - Ok we are going, you don't have to shout.

They left.

- Timeskip to later in the evening -

Jimin and Y/N had a few classes together so almost for the whole day they were hanging out and got to know alot about each other because of this.

Jimin - Ahahahhahhaah you remember how Kyungsoo fell? Ahahhahahahha

Y/N - LOL yeah ok its pretty late so maybe we should go to bed now, if any staff sees us then we are in trouble.

Jimin - Yeah ok bye

Y/N - Bye!

They were just about to go as they heard a familiar voice

Rosie - Oppa, Unnie ......... I'm sorry

It was Rosie.

Y/N & Jimin - Rosie? At this hour?

Rosie - Please forgive me *sobs* I'll tell you what all happened

Y/N - ok

Rosie - So .........

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

next part, uploaded!

please leave a feedback in the comments