unfamiliar faces

Y/N - Rosie -_- aren't you being a lil too overwhelming today?

Rosie - IDK IDK WHYYY I'm just so happy IDK WHY!

Y/N - ... lol, ur stupid as ever

[they proceed to the meeting]

=========================================

The area was large, with plenty of plastic seats for everyone to sit in. Everyone took a seat one after the other. There were four seats set out for the CEO and his assistant, as well as the investors. They were all seated, and the principal guests arrived a few minutes later. I noticed a few people I didn't recognize. They were in the front row. With name tags like Lalisa. Must be the new trainees.

Rosie - Unnie, this is like the welcome ceremony that we had

Y/N - Yea. But smaller, we had like 100 trainees, here I see like 30.

Rosie - Mmhm *nods*

Staff - Hello, hello *taps mic*. *clears throat*  HELLO EVERYONE! So today is our third audition result ceremony day! Today we have Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk, our ceo nim, our Kim Seojung, Mr. Sang Soohon ... *continues*

Y/N - Why is this just as boring as our welcome ceremony -_-
Rosie - I know right.

Staff - Bae Hyungoo, Im Dasom, and last but not least Sae Beokjoo-ssi! Thank you to all of you for giving your time to attend our function. Now for the most awaited part! THE NEW TRAINEES NAME ANNOUNCEMENT! 

Rosie - Get ready

Y/N - For?

Rosie - For sleeping with eyes open

Y/N - XD

Staff - Saek Joohyun! Jae Basom! Hwang Yeonjee! Min Yoonki! Im Jukyung! Park Soomin! Jung Hyeoso! Shin Ryunhae! Kim Jungso! Kang Yirang! Kim-

Just then, a staff member approached Y/N.

Staff - Y/N? You are Y/N right?

Y/N - Oh? Ah yes yes.

Staff - You need to follow me out to the office room.

Y/N - *omg what did I do?* Huh ... um ok

Rosie - Do I need to come too?

Staff - No not you, only the non-koreans that joined in March-April

Rosie - Oh ok

[Y/N follows her]

[they enter the office]

Staff - So Ms. Y/N, you are from _____ right?

Y/N - Yes

Staff - Hm ok so we just need some pictures of you and your signature for renewing the visa.

Y/N - ohhh ok, um where do I sign?

Staff - Yea one minute the documents are being printed, till then lets get your pictures clicked.

Y/N - Ok

Staff - Sit here please.

Staff - Hm ok, look a little to the right ...... no a little up .... Hm thats ok ..... Ok perfect.

Staff - Here. These are all the documents you need to sign *counts* 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 28. Yea these many only

Y/N - W-What 0-0 ... ok ma'am

She signs, and signs, and keeps signing, and keeps signing, and keeps signing, and keeps signing, and keeps signing, and keeps signing, until she was finally, done.

Y/N - Here

Staff - Oh ok you're done? Thank you. You can go back now.

Y/N - Uh yea, thank you.

------- Y/N POV --------

20 minutes passed because of signing all these docs. Well atleast i didn't have to attend that "ceremony".

[proceeds to walk]

Rosie - Unnie! You're done? Why did she call you?

Y/N - Don't worry it was just regarding the visa. There were sooooo many documents.

Rosie - Lol. The ceremony was boring. She just kept calling on their names and they kept standing and sitting down. And when that was over, ALL of the chief guests gave a speech. Ugh my head hurts.

Y/N - XD

===========================

Some days later -

Rosie, Jimin, and Y/N were in the cafe.

Jimin - I know right! Some of the newbies are so mean. Meanwhile some, TALENTED OR HANDSOME AS HELL! The competition T-T

Y/N - mmhmm. And you said you made friends with some of them. Who? I obviously wont know them but what are they like?

Minji - HI GUYS! What were you talking about?

Rosie - Oh hi, nothing, just that oppa made friends with some of the new trainees.

Minji - Oh tell me.

Jimin -  Ok so one of them is a really really good dancer, and one is handsome, very handsome, even with his bangs covering half of his face.

Them - WAW

Jimin - I know right. One of them is just normal, like us. But he's handsome too, just that his hair ...

Y/N - Haha lol

Minji - OPPAAAA! What's the name of the ~handsome~ guy? I reeeeeeeally wanna meet him oppa.

Jimin - Kim Woojoon.

Rosie - Waaa even his name is handsome ahaha.

Y/N - LOL

Minji - ahh why does he sound like he might just be the man I'd marry?

[They all start laughing]

Jimin - Ya Minji *laughs* He's 5 Years older than you! 1991 liner! You're a 96's baby!

Minji - Ya Oppa! I'm not a child. And for your information, my mom is 13 years younger than my dad.

Them - 0-0 omg ...

Y/N - LOL ok try him.

Rosie - Yea

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that was it!

oke bye

see ya in the next chap which idk when is gonna come into existance.
pls vote

- valery