1

in which
( jules leblanc signs up for a reality television show called 'next influencer' as a joke but gets accepted. )

seven other teenagers get accepted to be apart of 'next influencer.'

'next influencer' is a reality television show where eight teenagers do challenges to become a famous star, or should i say 'influencer.'

nobody's eliminated until the very end.

- jules pov

i panicked as i checked my laptop. all i could think of was to ran to my sister hayley's room.

i banged on her door. "chill out will you!" she yelled from her bed. i sighed and just invited myself in. "hey! you could have at least asked if you could walk in." hayley yelled. i rolled my eyes and sat down next to her on her bed.

hayley sighed as she could tell i was stressed out. "what's up?" she gave in. "you know that show i signed up for like a week ago, as a joke?" i asked. "mhm." she hummed. "i- uhm, i got accepted to be apart of the show." i blurted out. hayley gasped loudly, jumping up from her bed. "you did! holly shit, that's great jules!" hayley squealed. "language and no it's not. i don't want to be on a reality television show! cameras will be on my ass twenty four seven, i don't want that!" i argued. hayley laughed.

"it's all going to be okay. who knows? maybe you'll meet a hot guy during this experience." hayley smirked. "what? no. hayley, if i'm going it's to become the next influencer, not the next bachelorette." i replied. "see it yourself." hayley said. i rolled my eyes, again. "whatever." i mumbled.

before i knew it, the week past and right now i'm on the way to miami where i'll be on a reality television show.

after a week of my sister begging me to go i finally gave in and now here i am, in miami in this private limo on my way to a mansion.

i got out the limo with my luggage in hand, i noticed cameras were filming me getting out the car. inside i was screaming in rage but on the outside i smiled and waved towards the cameras.

some body guards came up to me and grabbed my luggage, i followed them into the mansion. from what i see, i'm the first to arrive. great.