2

a lady who i assumed was the host would be staying with us, telling us what to do and when to do. she told me to go into this booth where we'd tell the viewers our private opinions and discussions, just like in any other reality television show. i feel like i'm on the kardashions right about now.

"okay! so i'm the host of 'next influencer' and i'll be giving directions on what to do when you need guidance." the host explained. i nodded. "and what's your name so i don't just call you the host?" i joked. she laughed. "i like you kid. your going to be entertaining to this show. and my names beth." beth said, putting out her hand for me to shake.

"your the first one here so you'll be the first to be interviewed or should i say, you'll just talk about who you are and how you got here." beth explained. "thank you for explaining this so easily. without guidance i would be having a mental breakdown right now." i said with a laugh. she laughed along with me. "of course, it's what i do. now get in that booth and tell the audience about yourself!" beth cheered. i playfully rolled my eyes and walked into the booth to see a colorful background wall with a bunch of camera shit and junk, including a couch to sit on.

i sat down on the couch and smiled awkwardly at the camera before speaking.

"hi everyone! my names jules leblanc and you probably have seen my family's vlog channel, bratayley. half of my life was filmed to show to the world so this isn't that different for me. i didn't expect to come here. i actually signed up on this website as a joke but this joke ended up becoming reality. but i'm happy to be here!"

after speaking i heard clapping and squealing behind the cameras. the noise was mainly coming from the host, beth. "great job kiddo! i have normally interacted with really awkward kids but you were so real, so genuine. you'll do great here." beth said in complete happiness. i did a slight chuckle but i shrugged it off. "thank you. i'm just saying what i mean." i replied.