3

i was unpacking my bags until i heard a knock on the door. it startled me at first until i realized i'd have a roommate threw the entire show.

"come in?" i said sort of questioning it. someone with brown hair, a rainbow wrist band, and eye liner came threw the door. i gasped hypothetically. "wow she's gorgeous." i thought to myself.

"hey! i'm jayden, you can call me jay if you'd like. i'll be your roommate!" jayden said with a toothy smile. i nodded in excitement. i could tell we'd get along very well, she had energy that i could stay around.

"so what got you here?" jayden asked while putting her clothes in a closet next to mine. "well i signed up on a website as a joke but somehow, i got accepted. i didn't want to come at first but i just met this really pretty girl that might have changed my mind." i said with a smirk. jayden hide her face but i could tell by her actions that she was blushing. i chuckled quietly, but she still heard me. "what are you laughing about?" jayden asked. "oh, just the fact that your blushing at everything i say." i said. jayden playfully rolled her eyes. "i'm not blushing. we're in miami, it's hot as hell!" jayden lied. "correction, i'm hot as hell." i flirted. "your not wrong." jayden sighed. i blushed just as she did.

maybe this jayden girl and i would be more than just roommates.