4

after jayden and jules roommate tension, the footage cut to the orlando's arriving to the miami mansion.

lauren got out the car neatly with her luggage while john basically jumped out the car with his. lauren scoffed at his stupidity until the body guards grabbed her luggage for her. johnny being the 'man' he is, took his own luggage inside because he rufused to let some buff, strong body guards do the job for him.

lauren walked in first, while john was outside talking to the limo driver. she heard two people from the kitchen laughing, she assumed were female. lauren walked in the kitchen, gasping at what appeared to be jules leblanc and jayden bartels. she squealed while jumping as she ran up and hugged the both of them. the two girls were giving lauren the same energy.

"you guys look even more beautiful in person!" lauren shouted. jayden blushed at the compliment and jules took notice. "seriously?" jules mumbled under her breath. "what was that?" lauren asked. "oh nothing!" jules lied.

while jayden and lauren were in the middle of a conversation, jules snuck off to the now called, 'confession booth.'

"what the actual fuck was that!" jules yelled at the camera. "jayden blushed at a compliment that lauren gave her! is this bitch just blushing at anything any girl says? i thought we had something going on but i assumed wrong." jules said in a sigh of annoyance.

"so for now on, i'm going to flirt with everyone. and by everyone, i mean i'm going both ways." jules said aggressively. the angered girl smirked to herself. "did i just come out on a reality television show?" she questioned.