5

while jules was still fired up over the lauren and jayden encounter, she decided to relax in a place nobody else was, an empty bedroom.

jules sighed as she stumped in the nice made room. she sat down on a couch close by the bed. jules went on her phone and decided to go threw instagram, that is until someone walked in the room, startling jules.

the now opened door revealed a brown haired, hazel eyed, and luscious skined guy entered the room. inside jules was screaming at how fine this man was but on the outside, she acted as if he was nothing impressive.

"well hello there." the fine man said, holding his hand out for jules to shake. jules swerved his hand out of her direction and got up from the couch. "name?" jules asked. "ouch. and it's johnny." johnny replied. "as in john orlando?" jules asked, trying her best not to fan girl. "john, johnny, whatever pleases you." johnny smirked. "i won't be pleased by you, orlando." jules lied. she was already pleased by his luscious skin, hazel eyes, veins, middle part, and rings.

his shirt was thin enough to easily rip off.  jules had many things running threw her mind and being pleased by johnny orlando's looks was one of them.

after seconds of sexual tension filling the room, jayden and lauren interrupted by they're laughing. johnny and jules were now focused on the two giggly girls in the door frame.

"why do you guys look like you want to fuck each other?" lauren asked, causing johnny and jules to share an unpleasant look at each other. "why do you guys look like you want to make out?" johnny smirked, attempting to change the subject. "why do you think we were laughing? no shit we just made out." jayden said which jules was then caught off guard.

jules did't want her mind stuck on lauren and jayden for long, she decided to start a conversation herself. "so lauren, what got you to come here? i didn't expect you as a reality show type of person." jules joked. lauren gave her a warm, genuine smile. "i was forced to come here by my brother." she stated causing the whole group to burst into laughter.

"i need to make out with john some how for revenge, revenge on jayden of course. it's totally not like i want to make out with him because he's attractive as hell and i wish i could just make out with his middle parted self all da-" jules cut herself off. "sorry kids, i want to keep this reality show pg as possible!" jules shouted at the camera.

she was in the 'confession room' making her so called "revenge" on jayden.