Two

//chapter 2//
A/N: edited 4/17/15

"Hi I'm Calum and I'm not Asian," he said abruptly, I like that.

"Hi I'm Violet and I'm not Asian either,"

"Ha using my joke too I like that" he smiled,"but seriously I'm not Asian and everyone thinks that, but I am not I am a Kiwi!" He said with a smile, he such a cutie.

"Nah I think your Asian" a voice cut into our conversation. Oh look it's the blue eyed boy with the stuffed penguin. "Don't believe anything he says." the kid smiled and I just noticed he has a black ring going around his bottom lip, well that boosts up the cute on my scale to hot!

"Shut up Luke you don't know anything." Calum says sounding a bit annoyed.

"Calum, calm down you don't need to hurt poor Lukey's feelings" said the blueberry. "Hi I am Michael you can call me Mikey, Microwave, or anything that sounds cool!" Ha he is funny, "As you have heard I am Michael the awesome one, this is Luke, right next to you is Calum and bandana boy over there is Ashton and we are 5 Seconds of Summer!" Wow they are a band that's actually pretty cool.

"Well hi I am Violet, I'm not in a band but the girl over there talking to your friend is my cousin Daisy." I said as I introduced myself.

"Oh so that's her name, well Ashton got game," Michael said while wiggling his eyebrows, "Yo Ashton keep your pants on for a bit and come over here!" He screamed at bandana boy.

Ashton gets up and leans over the seats, " Yo whats up I am trying to get her number"

"Well this is her cousin Violet and we wanted to introduce her to you, now you can go" Michael explained I waved awkwardly at him and smiled and he walked back Daisy.

Well that was awkward, oh well i'll learn more about him once I talk to Daisy. The trip felt so short sitting next to Calum. He is so interesting .. I think I have little crush.

Once we got to camp we got all our stuff, checked in with the counslers and were assigned our cabins. The lads told Daisy and I they'll meet up with us later. We ended up getting cabin Cobain, and I can tell you I wasn't complaining. Like Nirvana was a legendary band and if you don't know who they are then what is Google for. When we got into the cabin, we were greeted by a Bohemian Rapsody party (if you don't know what that is too then why does google even exist) of three. The one that seemed to stand out the most had a mane of curly waves. The girls didn't hear us enter the room and I know this for certain because when curly haired girl turned around her grey blue eyes widened an she literally scream bloody murder.

"Oh my gosh!!!! Annia, why didn't you tell me you were going here! I am so happy on so many levels right now."(Annia and I have been friends since primary school so you can understand where my happiness came from.) After my little freak out, we talked a bit and I told her about the lads and how she was going to meet them soon. She is going to end up with either Luke or Michael don't know yet but I know it will be one of them cause like who can't love her bubbly self.

The person on the loud speaker told us it was time for dinner so we headed down to the mess hall. So honey let me tell you this camp was worth the money. They gave us luxury food not like the crappy stuff from school but actual good food that doesn't run away from you. It was totally just awesome. We found the lads sitting at a table and joined them. Annia ended up sitting next to Luke. You could smell the awkwardness from a mile away. So that means she fancies one of them. Hehehe the love doctor is back in business. Before I dug into my food, the camp director went to the mic to announce something.

"Eh em excuse me but as tradition we have a campfire to start off the summer, but the twist is that some of you campers have to perform." As soon as I heard that my stomach dropped. I hope to Jesus H.Christ I don't get picked. (Not even that religious)

" So campers start the drum rolls" everyone started to pound there fist and feet on the tables and floor. " The first act is 5 seconds of summer, second will be Kian Daniels." Oo I get to hear the boys sing tonight, " and last but not least is................ Violet Chaplin!"

THANKS JESUS YA FAILED ME. After the news of my execution the lunchroom went back to normal. The only thing different was that the conversation was more about me and what I was going to sing than who could eat the most pizza in one minute. I felt the anxiety kick in and I thought fresh air would do me the best. So I told Daisy I was going to the bathroom. I went through the doors leading to a balcony that looked over the lake ( it was quite a romantic spot but I was alone). I feel a hand touch my back and I see it's Calum.

"You're going to do fine trust me" he reassured me, with his hand on my back he starts to lead me back inside. The director come back up and announces it's time for the show to begin.

Well shit here it goes.

//A.N//
So ya short but he hope you like it. comment and vote cuz like I am thirsty af. And may calum hood be in my bed when I wake.

☻cvddlemehxxd