24- You are my sunshine

Natalie's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Dylan and I slept together. Whenever we had a free moment where Justin went outside or took a shower we devoured each other. Sex always complicates things and right now my mind and heart we're going into a million different directions.

We had four days of nice weather. I got outside and ran Cody and took in the beautiful sites that surrounded our cabin. Justin and Dylan didn't let us go too far, there was no immediate threat but they were cautious like I was.

I was sitting on the windowsill, watching it rain...again. Justin was cleaning the guns while Dylan showered.

Zoe was on my mind. Her second birthday was in three days and I had a feeling I wasn't going to be there for her, which was breaking my heart.

"Natalie? What in the hell are you doing?" Dylan asked in an annoyed tone.

I snapped my head at the sexy man walking my way.

"Excuse me?"

"You shouldn't be up there. What if someone is watching this place in the woods?" He snaked his arm around my waist and the other under my legs, taking me down and shut the curtain.

"Then they're going to be extremely wet." I teased.

Dylan rolled his eyes. "I'm being serious."

"So am I. It's raining again."

He smiled, "No, I mean about you being by the window. Justin, why would you allow that?"

"Oh no... I tried telling her but she assured me it was fine. You're out of the bathroom, now you can deal with her. I like your girl but she's kind of scary."

"I don't like to be bossed around. I didn't mean to snap at you like I did."

Dylan's phone started ringing, "Stay away from the windows." He gave me a kiss before he answered and went out on the porch.

Ten minutes later, Dylan came back in from outside, "That was Aaron, we're still supposed to lay low for a while. Derek is sending a few of his men to stay with us.

"Are we in danger?" I questioned.

"Aaron said no, John has no idea where you are or who you're with."

That still scared me because I had this feeling John was closing in on me. Even with Derek and Aaron helping me I couldn't help this gut feeling I was having. Something was going to happen and it was going to be soon.

"You guys want to play cards?" Justin asked.

"Yeah I'll play. Red, how about you?"

"Yeah."

******
A few days later I was washing some of our laundry in the sink when Cody started growling and barking at something outside. Justin and Dylan got their guns ready before peaking outside.

"It's Derek's guys." Dylan confirmed.

I took a deep breath and calmed Cody down as Nico, Beck and Zac walked in with bags.

"Are you all staying here?" I questioned.

"Yep." Nico said, looking around. "It's rather cozy, isn't it."

"Where are you guys going to sleep?"

"Don't worry about us, we can sleep on the floor or something." Zac said as he handed me a bag.

"Sof sent more things for you." I opened the bag. Looking inside there were clothes and other items I might need. They started unloading their guns and other weapons that they brought in.