Chapter 29

LAY POV

I woke up with a ray of sunlight hitting my face. I looked to the side of the bed watching her face sparkle as the sun hits her white pearly skin. She's pretty sexy last night. Making me horny and you guys guessed it. She was a total tun on to me..ah~~ how perfect life is.

"good morning angle. Wake up." I said and shook her body lightly. i can hear her sexy  moans when her body was moved.

"oppa~ just a few more minutes please?"

"wake up~i made brekfast."

"mmm~~~" with that she rose from the bed. seeing me naked, and her also, made her sat down again and blushed like hell.

"hehe..you are very cute....want to take a bath first?" i asked her. she shook her head and made me confused. When she whispered to me then i get her true meaning. It made me smirk.

"oppa ~ little kittly wants a bubble bath~~could you please help me?"

"since little kitty is dirty, kaja..oppa will help." i lift her from the bed and both of us went to the shower together.

YUNBI POV

We went to the training studio together and after being scolded for being late(only for 10 minutes), we went to our respective place.

"unnie^^ how was last night? did you get enough sleep? i heard that today is-"

"woah woah woah slow down winnie. okay..last night..hmm..haha..skip that question and the sleep well part. what about for today?" I said. She chuckled a bit and said sorry. then, she continue what she was going to say just now.

"i heard that today we will have our own dorms. isn't it great?" Winnie said and made me jumped a bit. We're having our own dorms.....but what about... lay?

"unnie..you're not happy?" mirae asked me. I put on a fake smile and tried to show that i'm not sad.

"aniya. i'm just feeling a bit sad, i'm gonna miss my old dorm."

"ouh~~~" they chorally said. 

MIRAE POV

the two of us knew exactly what is in her mind. She will miss her boyfriend. what --? how i did know? the moon told me so XD.haha joking. The whole SM knew about their relationship...that is only Sooman, knew bout it..the other staffs didn't knew at all. All the trinees and idols knew bout it.

"oh yeah....forgot to tell you guys.."

"what is it?"

"well, our manager came this morning..5 minutes before you came. i forgot to tell you unnie..jeongmal mian." i said while fiddled with my fingers. Yunbi seemed to be calmed and hear what i'm going to say...KYAHH!!!!!! that's why i love my leader!!! love you unnie!

"gwaenchanha^^ so, what's with the info?"she looked at me.

"well, there are rumours between the members that-"

"unnie.....our group consits of three members..we called ourselves trios for nothing..."winnie interupt suddenly. Yunbi unnie just stand there and watch while this weird.....looking..okay okay.. WINNIE and giggled.

"hihi..winnie...let mirae talk..okay mirae..continue."

"well..the manager said that our group may add one or two members. Our group names also will change."

"jinjja? woah..."

"but that is only a rumour....we might or might not have a new member..." i said and sighed. At least i told her everyhing right? now i just ned to wait.

"Sorry for being late again girls^^" someone said from behind.