Chapter 11

THIRD PERSON POV

After their practice ended, like the usual, Yixing accompanied Yunbi heading home. He was a bit preoccupied when she was gazing around. Preoccupued as in dazed while looking at her. His head snapped back into relaity when Yunbi snapped her fingers in front of him, waking him up from his own trance. "Yes?" He said, regaining his cool. Yunbi just laughs, shaking her head as she turned her attention back to her phone. "Your friends asked for a hangout. Baekhyun texted me, asking if I would like a hangout after this." She explained, looking at her. That made Yixing both happy and annoyed. He is happy to spend more time with her and yet he is annoyed, very annoyed of the possibility that she might be in the eyes of another man.

"A hangout? That seemed fun. Do you want to?" The male asked again, wanting the conformation. She wouldn't lie, she is wary, a little wary if her parents went home so sudden. They hardly see each other but still, they are her parents. Nodding slowly, Yunbi agreed for the hangout just as they reached at her gate. Looking at Yixing, she gave a smile to him, waving him a goodbye. "I guess we'll see tonight?" She asked, looking at him. She has nothing more to say, honestly. Dragging this conversation is a way for her to lessen the awkward air that is suffocating them, her mostly.

Yixing nodded his head, reading the atmosphere as he, too, tried to make it less awkward that it already has. "I'll pick you up later on." He said, tilting his head to the side and that gesture made small redness emits from the lady's cheeks. She went inside hurriedly, wanting to hide her blush, leaving him smirking there, seeing her off. It's not like she has a lot of time. She just reached home after their practice so she has about two hours before their hangout. Heading towards the stairs when she picked up some commotion. It's usually quiet in the household so her parents have been back? Walking towards the noise with caution, her body is ready for anything, which made her state rather tense.

"Ah, Yunbi." A voice spoke up, made the girl jumped a little. She turned to the side and made a small relief sound. It was none other than her mother. The older woman gazed at her daughter, with a questioning look as she walked on. "Come on, we have guest." She said, leaving her dumbfounded. Guest? Now? Silently, the girl obidientlt followed, until she saw a couple and a boy, that is about her age, or older. He gave the impression of a player, is what Yunbi judged him. The three of them smiled at Yunbi, while the girl quickly went to her mother's side, standing there. "Mother?" She whispered, still keeping her attitude in check.

Her mother smiled warmly, looking at the guest and her respectively. "This is my daughter, Yunbi. And Yunbi, this is our new neighbour, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, and their son, Kim Woo Bin." Yunbi's mother spoke up. It was already funny enough, not going to lie, that they share the same family surname but sure, Kim is one of the most common surname in Korea so it's nothing to be surprised about. Yunbi just gave a light smile to them, waving at them. "My sincere apologies to the guest but I can't stay for dinner. I have some errands to run and it's something urgent." Yunbi spoke up, trying to be as polite as possible.

Her mother sighed a bit, secretly, while she kept her cool appearance. It was rather humiliating that she wants to go but at least she kept her politeness in check. Even so, she gave a look to her, while she gave a smile. "I belive we can always have another time. It's quite sad that one joyness being troubled." She said, which made Yunbi froze a little. In another words, that means 'if you dare to leave, you'll know what will happened later on.' Or something near that. That warning made Yunbi froze up a bit. She gave a light smile, a chuckle too as she rubbed the back of her nape.

"However, I think that sometimes work can be put aside. Please excuse for my rudeness. I have just arrived home." She said, looking at them, and then bowed a bit. "I'll get changed for a bit." She said, heading up while her hands quickly fetched her phone. Dialing a familiar number, the girl waited until the lie was connected.

"Yixing, I can't join you tonight. There is a guest in my home, I just don't want my mother to wage a war so suddenly."

"Alright. But be safe okay. I'll inform them all."

"Okay. Goodbye."

"Em, bye."

After the call, Yunbi got changed, headong downstairs again, to attend the guest. It'll be hectic, for her internally but she has to do this. Maybe a rain check for the hangout.

.

After the call, Yixing let out a sigh, shrugging a little as he got himself changed. He didn't have that much motivation like before but even so, he had promised them all. But Yunbi has guests so she can't just easily go. Looking at the time, he gave a final nod, before heading to the designated place to meet up with his team. Yixing gave a sad smile, waving at them as he took a seat. His friend are already here and they do wondered where is Yunbi. "I thought Baekhyun said Little Angel will come?" Suho spoke up, looking at him with a questioning look. Yixing replied back with a nod, crossing his arms. "She was supposed to, but then she said no because there is a guest present. So here I am." He replied back, opening his arms. By the sound of it, one can definitely tell he is rather disappointed by it.

Suho nodded again, playing with his beardless chin like an old man. "I guess that can't be helped. So what should we do now. I heard this place is in need a performer for tonight. So I applied." He said, so suddenly which caused them all to be surprised. "Joonmyeon, this is a hangout. I get it we can do side gigs but-" Xiumin whined a little but then Kris raised his hands a bit. "I think some entertainment is fine. Besides, this is not a club. It's a hangout just nearby school. I saw a lot of our friends being here tonight." He said, defending Suho. Suho, smiling like a mom, looking rather admiration towards Kris. "Now that's my husband." He said, wiping a fake tear from his eyes, which made the rest of them gave a boring look towards the two.

"Mother knows best." Sehun said, rather nonchalantly. His comment recieved both support and a mocking disgust. In their group, it's already established that the 'father' is Kris and the 'mother' is Suho, knowing how well the two of them work together in handling the rest of them. Suho gave one final look at the surroundings and then gazed again at his friends. "Let's go and help this place out." He said. The rest of them groaned a bit, but followed him nonetheless.

[Edited]