STARTING SCENARIO: WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THAT?

moonpiesyum3

Today was indeed, a very exciting day, a golden-yellow-haired male thought to himself

Today was indeed, a very exciting day, a golden-yellow-haired male thought to himself. Humming a small tune, he fed one of the baby phoenixes that stood in his window frame. He had seen this day in his vision during his dream just the night before. The void would be giving them all another beautiful creation. He wondered what the living would call themselves... how they would help us all and of course, bring love to their partner. Perhaps this one will be Berilo's partner??

Golden knew almost better than anyway how excited the god of mischief was for this day. Yet again... he had to admit, he was confused... He not only saw the familiar swirl of cosmos coming from the void but instead of it just being one entity, there were three. That had never happened before- or at least not in terms of an Illuminati. Yet again, perhaps they are creating an Eon?? Either way, it was just a moment of time before they found out.

Just as Golden was finished feeding the majestic animals, a rather short Illuminati with hair braided into two short pigtails busted into his and Orion's room. Causing the birds to get startled and fly away. "It's starting!!!" He exclaimed, almost out of breath. With a small sigh and a little chuckle, the other male only nodded and walked out of the room with the other to see the event that was about to take place. However- just as Golden took just a step outside. He was instantly hit with a ball of fire. Striking him right in the chest and throwing him across the field back into one of the stone buildings.

Almost immediately leaving a huge dent and crack in it. Groaning in pain, Golden slowly got up back on his feet. "... Well then, good evening to you too..." He grumbled. "For the love of Gods, I don't have time for this." Said a more.. deeper voice. Golden's brother, Kane. Slowly raising his hands from his sides he took out a golden rope before throwing it out at the one who was already causing destruction- the rope instantly wrapping itself around them tightly before the golden blonde's twin yanked him back towards him. Ah... So this was the newbie?

Judging by the default look of it- and the fact that their default skin is red, Golden instantly knew that he was an illum. "W-Wait!!! Mister!! Please let him go!!! He's just scared-" "Shut it, crybaby. Nobody's scared." He growled at the blue-skinned illum. Lying straight through his teeth. "There's... Two of them???" Mumbled Chizu with wide eyes, "How fascinating..." "Tch. Fascinating? More like even more work." Kane scoffed with a small eye-roll, "Let him go, Kane." Golden told his brother, dusting himself off and turning his head over to the side to look at the other illum with a small smile. "... I- Are you kidding me? You've got to be joking... This fireball will just go around incinerating all of our hard work! Besides, don't you find it a little off that three of them came out all at the damn time?" Kane questioned, wondering if his brother had any brains with eyebrows furrowed. "Please, brother. Let me handle it, okay?" His brother responded, his smile refusing to leave his face.

His expression softening, Kane let out a deep sigh before shoving the rope in his arms. "Fine. But I'm not reconstructing anything when something blows up." He shrugged, simply walking off away from the scene. Slowly looking down at the Illuminati who was snarling and growling at him, Golden slowly got down on one knee. "Hey... Relax there, okay? Nobody here is going to hurt you." He told him before looking over to the other two. "Or you two either, come on." He hummed, waving the two Illuminaties over who steadily took their time to walk over to the other male.

Slowly untying the red illum, Golden continued to speak. "We're all friends here, but if you continue to destroy things. However, will you find out how things work? Or find out your story, hm?" Turning his head again, his eyes instantly looked toward the direction of Elioh, Aphrindine, and Berilo. "So are you three just going to stand there or are you going to say hello to your new partner?~" Aimio hummed, a small lighthearted laugh escaping his lips.