<<THE ETHEREALS: OG ILLUM FACTS>>

<< moonpiesyum3>>

<<CLEMANCE - THE FIRST ILLUM>>

PORTRAYED BY TOMO FROM GENSHIN IMPACT

✵ ﹒ The Golden Savior!— ILLUMANTI OF
HOPES & DREAMS ⭐ ﹒
"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME."

(1)
Golden's real name is Clemance Kurolio! This is only known by
the other OG Illums and his partner.

(2)
Golden was given the name "Golden Savior" or GS by others for his heart of gold, the name being a type of remembrance that'd he'd protect them no matter.

(3)
Being the illum of hopes and dreams, GS gets his power, health,
strength, and sanity from the amount of hope around others.

(4)
Golden is the only illumanti with golden yellow/blonde hair,
this is the main quality that makes him stand out.

(5)
Golden is the creator of Phoenixes and raised them to give the
Sun its shine and heat in order to supply most of the illum's magical plants used for healing. Since he created them, he can also tame them and connect with them.

(6)
Going along with #2 and #3, Golden, his brother, along with Valores are the only illumantis with wings! While his wings are feathery and phoenix-like, he hardly reveals them unless he is shielding someone.

(7)
Upon experiencing great losses, and being overwhelmed with grief, Golden would be the first to experience "Bloodlust". The emotion puts illumanties into an endless amount of rage and makes them violent to the environment around them.

(8)
Golden is the tallest illumanti at 7'0!

(9)
Golden rarely curses, nor does he ever result in violent actions no matter how serious the situation could be, and doesn't believe it will make things better.

(10)
Golden is the twin brother of Kane Kurolio, his darker half and the original founder of the magic source Diabolic Thaumaturgy.

(11)
Golden has three phoenixes, two of which were killed by eons during the first Eon Vs Illum war that drove him into madness. Their names were Aikochu, Akumaris, and Antipholus. While Aikochu & Akumaris were killed and later reincarnated into Aiko & Akuma, Antipholus was last seen flying away with GS' body.

(12)
Golden has the power to heal and bring back the dead. But to pay the price, he'd have to give up a piece of hinself.

(13)
Going along with fact 12, GS's healing powers consists of a "take or give" cliche. Despite this, upon his partner's younger sibling's wing being cut off, the blonde would sacrifice one of his wings for the dragon to get his back.