Chapter 1: Meeting My Idol

An 18 year old girl named Ariana Hanasaki was taking a stroll in a peaceful park. "Ah! What a beautiful day to just walk and feel the fresh air. It's just so peaceful." Ariana said. "There she is!" Someone said. "Get her!" Another voice said. "And there goes my day..." Ariana said and turned to the voices. It was two gang members running up to her. "Aren't you a brave little brat? Not running away?" One guy asked. "To be honest, you guys aren't really threatening to me. Now tell me, why are you trying to start something with me?" Ariana asked. "Why you! You think you can talk tough to us?! We're here to kill you!" One guy said. "Pfff. Just try." Ariana said. "Why you!" One guy said and they charged at her at once, but bumped into each other because she easily dodged them.

They were both knocked out, not getting up. "Well, that was easy." Ariana said. "Hey Ariana!" A woman's voice said. She turned to the owner's voice that was running up to her. "Hi... Do I know you?" Ariana asked. "It's been so long since we've seen each other." The woman said. "Uh huh..." Ariana said suspiciously. The woman looked down at the knocked down men. "Did you... Take them down by yourself?" The woman asked. "I only dodged them." Ariana said. "What luck! But anyways, you have to come with me!" The woman said grabbing Ariana's arm. "And where would that be?" Ariana asked. "Look up." The woman said. "Look up?" Ariana asked and looked up. There was a helicopter bringing down a rope ladder. "You're telling me to go in that helicopter?" Ariana asked. "Yes! Now up you go!" The woman said pushing her up the rope ladder. "H-Hey!" Ariana said and climbed the rope ladder.

The two of them reached inside the helicopter, and saw two guys in suits. "Good work, Sora." One of them said. Sora took off the wig. "Man, this wig makes me sweaty and itchy." Sora said. "You're a dude?!" Ariana exclaimed. "Oh, yeah." Sora said. "What's going on? Where are you all taking me?" Ariana asked. "We're taking you to the Prime Minister's residence." One said. "What?! But why?" Ariana asked. "You'll know everything once we get there." One said. "Ok..." Ariana said with disappointment in her voice. "Would you like some candy?" One said. "No thanks... My mom said not to accept candy from strangers. Basically, you guys are kidnapping me since you're not explaining anything." Ariana said. "We're not kidnapping you, we're here to guarantee your safety." Sora said. "And then I'll find out why when we get there. I know, I know." Ariana said.

After the helicopter landed, they arrived at the Prime Minister's residence. "Wow... Extravagant." Ariana said. "Please come with us." One said. They took her to a room that was a guest living room, and had some bodyguards come in. "Miss Hanasaki, I'm glad you're here safely." One said. "I'm glad you feel that way, sir. Now... Can I get some answers?" Ariana asked. "It'll be hard to take in at first, but your life is in danger." He said. "In danger? Why exactly?" Ariana asked. "You are the Prime Minister's daughter." He admitted. "Huh?! You mean to tell me that I'm the daughter of the most important man in the country? Wha... How..?" Ariana asked. "If you really want to go into detail-" One said. "No thank you. Well... This is unbelievable. I mean... Who would've thought that my dad is the Prime Minister and I didn't even know it!" Ariana said. "All of us will be protecting you 24/7, but you will need to pick a personal bodyguard." He said. "I have to pick one of you to be my personal bodyguard? But... I don't even know any of you. Can you at least tell me your names?" Ariana asked. "My apologies for not saying so in the beginning. My name is Daichi Katsuragi, the chief of the SP bodyguard team." Daichi said. "I'm Subaru Ichiyanagi." Subaru said. "Nice to meet you two." Ariana said. "You know me, but I'll introduce myself anyways! I'm Sora Hirosue." Sora said. "You're the cross dressing dude!" Ariana said. "Don't say that..." Sora said looking down embarrassed. "You should know me, but I'm Kaiji Akizuki." Kaiji said. "That name does sound familiar..." Ariana said and was thinking to herself and shortly after had a light bulb over her head. "How could I forget? You were my first senior friend when I was a freshman. Even though you teased me a lot, but hey! How's it going?" Ariana asked. "It's going good." Kaiji said. "I'm Mizuki Fujisaki." Mizuki said. She gasped and put a hand over her mouth. "How did I not recognize you? You were that famous pop-star! Oh my god!" Ariana said. She realized that she was acting weird, and stopped her fangirling, clearing her throat and looking down. "Sorry about that." Ariana said. The intercom rang, saying that they could go to the Prime Minister's office. "Please come with me, Miss Hanasaki." Daichi said. She followed him out of the room along with the other bodyguards.