Chapter 9: Mrs. Fujisaki

Ariana was slowly regaining consciousness, and the first thing she noticed was that she was blindfolded. “What the actual..?” Ariana asked herself and felt her wrist in handcuffs. She heard the lights come on, one of those huge stage lights, and the sudden uproar of a crowd can be heard. “Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?!” Ariana answered. “Ladies and Gentlemen, the next item up for bid is the Prime Minister’s daughter!” Someone announced. “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I am not for sale! Who do you think you are?!” Ariana asked. “Make her a slave, make her a toy, do whatever you want with her! We will now start the bid!” The auctioneer said. “Hold the fuck up!” Ariana said wiggling her face, trying to make the blindfold slide down.

        She successfully got the blindfold off her eyes, and she was in a giant birdcage, and was on a stage with hundreds of masked people looking at her. “What the actual fuck? When did I get here?” Ariana asked. “Place your bids!” The auctioneer announced. “His voice sounds oddly familiar…” Ariana thought. People started to hold up signs, naming their price. “I told you already mother fucker! I am not up for sale! Get me out of here!” Ariana exclaimed. “Shut up, Ariana Hanasaki.” The auctioneer said. “How do you know my name?” Ariana asked. “You will pay for what you’ve done to my organization.” He said. “Wait a minute… Momori?!” Ariana asked.

        He took off his hat that was hiding his face. “Did you miss me?” Momori asked. “Hell no! You should still be in prison!” Ariana said. “I escaped to seek vengeance against you.” Momori said. “When I get out of here, I swear… You will have a beating of a lifetime! I even got Mei’s permission. She has lost all trust for you! Those were her exact words!” Ariana said. “I don’t care about that brat. I expected her to hate me at this point. I can do whatever I want.” Momori said. “You won’t get away with this!” Ariana shouted. “And we have a bid for $20 million dollars from seat 100!” Momori said. She tried to see who that person was, and spotted them. She recognized who it was right away. “Asa-“ Ariana said but kept silent. He mouth the words, “Fujisaki is coming.” She gave a little nod and remained silent. “You’re not going to fight back? Oh well. Sold! To the man in seat 100 for $20 million dollars!” Momori said.

         Suddenly, the door opens violently and it’s the police coming in at once. “Put your hands in the air!” One of them said. The people in the audience were trying to get out of the room but to no avail. She saw Koichi and Mizuki coming on stage. “You guys!” Ariana said. “Ariana! Are you ok?” Mizuki asked. “I’m perfectly fine.” Ariana answered. They opened the cage, and Mizuki untied her. “Thanks. Now I’m about to beat someone’s ass.” Ariana said going over to Momori. “Hey… You wouldn’t want to hit a guy with glasses, would you?” Momori asked. “Bitch please. Those are only accessory.” Ariana said cracking her knuckles and punched him in the face. “Whoa…” Koichi said. “That’s my girl.” Mizuki said. She low kicked him and made him fall flat on his face. She had his arm goes around his neck and his leg bend inwards. “Please! Have mercy!” Momori said. “You weak ass bitch!” Ariana said and slid him against the wall, hitting his face hard. She went over to him. “Please… No more…” Momori said. “If you ever mess with me or anyone that I care about again… I won’t hesitate kill you, do I make myself clear?” Ariana asked sternly. “Y-Yes! Just don’t hurt me anymore!” Momori said. She slightly but forcefully lunged herself which made Momori flinch.

         The police arrested Momori, and had the people go out of the room while searching each person one by one. “Fujisaki, you got yourself a keeper here.” Asagawa said coming up on the stage. “Now you see why I love her?” Mizuki asked. “I guess I was wrong.” Hibiki said. “C’mere you!” Koichi said ruffling Mizuki’s hair. “Stop it! I told you that I hate it when you touch my hair!” Mizuki said. “If I can’t, who will?” Koichi asked. “Isn’t it obvious? Ariana is the only one who can do that.” Mizuki said. “TMI Mizuki!” Ariana said. “Now… What would you like to say?” Koichi asked. Mizuki glances over to Hibiki. “…Thanks. Also, I’m sorry for what happened with T.A.F. I couldn’t do my best alongside with you guys. I’m sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused.” Mizuki said. “Don’t apologize. It’s making it hard for me to apologize.” Hibiki said. “I’ve always thought you were mad at me because I was always unmotivated. I thought you wanted me to leave.” Mizuki said. “I didn’t think you would’ve left.” Hibiki said. “I’m really sorry that I couldn’t work harder with you guys. After all that, I don’t regret quitting.” Mizuki said. “You like where you’re working now?” Hibiki asked. “Yeah. I have respect for a lot of people there, and it’s how I met Ariana. That alone makes me happy.” Mizuki said. “Aw, Mizuki…” Ariana said in awe. Hibiki turned to face Ariana. “You think Fujisaki is a good bodyguard?” Hibiki said. “He’s not a good bodyguard, he’s an excellent bodyguard. He does his job flawlessly.” Ariana said. “I see. There’s no point to turn back time. Fujisaki.” Hibiki said offering his hand. Mizuki nodded his head, and they shook hands.