General Message

Hello Readers,

My name is Liz, also known as FantasyGirl2054. I just wanted to give a general message before you go on to the rest of the story. First, I'm writing this for myself, so if you don't like it, leave. I don't need any hate comments. I have many ideas for stories in my head, so I finally decided that I might as well write them down and share them.

Second, please note that I write this because I enjoy writing, but I only write when I am interested, and you CANNOT expect constant updates, so I'm apologizing now, it not for lack of trying, usually, but I do have school, a life, and ADHD. So, you know, not the best combination for consistency.

Third, I am also apologizing for my spelling/grammar horribleness because I also have dyslexia, so I wish you good luck in your reading. Also, if you ever find anything wrong, just shoot me a KIND message, and I will try to fix it to my best of my abilities. In addition, THERE WILL BE SWEARING! I am warning you now and I warned you in the description, so if you don't want to deal, please leave. I'm not going to deal with people complaining about it. Once again, I'm writing this for myself!

Now, please go enjoy Running from the Pain. Also, I am apologizing now because I'm also going to an introduction section to the story itself.

Sincerely,

Liz

AKA FantasyGirl2054