WARNINGS

Hello All,

I'm sorry for this other message, but I thought it would be important to put. I put this as Mature for a reason. Now, there will be no explicit sex scene. Still, there will be swearing (nothing crazy, just more than your regular marvel movie), in addition to violence (specifically a  description of a few car crashes in addition to the regular marvel violence). Also, there will be talks involving mental health, in addition to a depiction of mental health. I'm going to say this now, and I am not personally affected by the mental health issue depicted. Still, I will try my best to be respectful with this topic, and I'm doing research as I write the specific character and said scenes. 

Now saying all of that, I will try to put warnings at the beginning of each chapter that dives deep into the violence or the mental health portions (I'm not putting warning for the swearing because it's going to be in most if not all the chapters, sorry). If you have any issues with my depictions or have any critics on how I portray those specific scenes, please let me know, kindly. I am more than happy to take messages and discuss how to make anything more accurate and respectful.

Thank You for Your Understanding and Now On To Your Read,

Liz