[21] Them

They were driving, Vincent and Phone guy. Well, Vincent was driving. He noticed the closer they got to Phone guy's house, the more he got nervous. Fiddling with his fingers and such. Vincent reached out and held the male's hand. Made the phone stop. Nice. They soon got close... To the house. The house that Phone guy didn't own. Vincent pulled over to the house, and glanced at Phone guy.

"Your house is great looking too" Vincent spoke.

"..."

"... Phone guy?"

"..."

"Phone guy"

"... That's... That's not... My house"

"... What?"

"... I-I... I wanted you to pull up here... So you didn't... Have... To look... At where I... Lived"

"... Oh... Oh Phone guy..." Vincent sighed softly and unbuckled himself, and Phone guy too.

He pulled the male to his lap and just held him.

"... Why are you scared to show me it?..."

".... Because I hate it myself..." Phone guy chuckled, trying to not cry.

"... Humour is your mechanism, isn't it?"

"Correct Heh..."

"... The quicker we get there, the quicker we can leave and burn the house"

"I-I like your enthusiasm Heh... But... It's not a House"

"So you are homeless???"

"No no! Look... Just... I'll show you where it.. Is"

Vincent nodded and they soon buckled up again. Vincent begin driving once more, Phone guy gave directions, getting nervous once more. Left, right, forward, right, right, right, right, left, back, and Fucking finally... Left.

"... Stop..."

Vincent soon parked on the side, looking around. Right on their left, they saw an apartment block.

"... Would you like to wait outside for a bit?"

"... There's... Just something I want you to promise..."

"Of course Phone guy"

"... Don't make any remarks on killing people... Ok?"

That made Vincent a bit more worried, was it really bad there? The two had soon got out, and looked at the apartment. On the outside, it actually looked fine. As if nothing inside... Was bad at all. Vincent glanced at Phone guy, then back at The apartment.

"... Ready to go?" Vincent asked.

Phone guy nodded before the two started walking up. Phone guy had gotten slower and slower as he got closer and closer to the entrance. Like what happened before at work. They stood at the front, staring at the door. Phone guy grabbed the knob, and opened the door. Inside... It was a bit more messier looking. A bit dusty, a few holes on the wall. The colour palette was dull... And just... Sad in here. Vincent glanced around, seeing how messy it was.

"... It gets worse... Trust me..." Phone guy mumbled.

Vincent held the male's arm and comforted the saddened man. Jesus. Lack of respect in here. Disgusting. Take some pride god damn it. The two walk down the hallway, staying close to one another. There were a few leaks coming out of the sides in the walls, Mold too. Phone guy soon turned to his right, seeing a staircase going up. He lead Vincent to the staircase, heading up.

"So far... Not bad Heh.. Eh..." Vincent tried to lighten up the mood.

It did cause Phone guy to chuckle a bit, so that was good. There is a way to make Phone guy feel a bit better. Better than nothing. He walked along the second floor. The floor had looked worse. Pipes had actually lead out of the walls and to where it went. Leaking water, hopefully it was not contaminated with chemicals or anything else. The two continued walking down the hallway.