[15] Revisiting the Past

Weeks had went by- ok 2 weeks. But hey, that was still weeks. Everyone had been getting used to the whole new routine, and boy was it way better than what Boss planned. It was the weekend. Everyone was most likely did their own thing. Meaning Phone guy and Vincent were at the Purple house... Doing god knows what since Vincent didn't want the lanky man to be at home all the time, Fritz was doing a speedrun on a game... Which has been going on for 8 hours, and Mike plus Jeremy were at home. Well, they arrive home currently. They were actually at Jeremy's old house, his parent's house. Jeremy's parent's... They were...

The most caring and kindest family.

Yeah. You expected bad parents didn't ya- well no. Jeremy's parents were so kind, so caring and god are they proud of Jeremy. He was actually just grabbing some of his old stuff from the house over to his and Mike's, and may have hanged with the parents. They were cool. Jeremy had bring boxes and boxes of stuff to his home. Mike had agreed to it, he was perfectly fine with it. There space, so he didn't mind. If anything, he encouraged it. The two were sorting out stuff, and then that's when he realised there were games and Shit. Anime figures, and Video games.

Phone guy and Vincent were just hanging in the lounge room, just playing games. A game they both can help each other in, and not kill each other. Vincent's phone had started vibrating from afar.

"Ah Shit, oh well" Vincent stated.

"Vincent, you should go answer it. What if it's related to work?"

"More of a reason to not answer"

"Vincent... Come on"

"Ok Ok.. But if it is work, I ain't doing Shit"

Vincent soon got up, after Phone guy had paused the game. Walking over to the kitchen, since that's where he last had his phone... Don't ask why- he grabbed it and answered.

"What"

"Hey fuckface" Mike replied.

"... Phone guy, can you answer this for me. It's Micheal-"

"DON'T CALL ME MICHEAL YOU GRAPE-"

"Coming, Coming.." Phone guy got up, and walked over to the counter.

"You sure you want me to..."

Vincent's hand was clenched. Jesus. Vincent knew what he was gonna ask, he nodded quickly as a response. Gently grabbing the Phone, he soon answered to the phone.

"Hey Mike. What's wrong?"

"Ah, Phone guy. Should have expected you were over there- (Ow ok ok, I'm sorry jeez... Yes... I was just kidding Jeremy... Ok)... Anyways, Jeremy had found some stuff from his old house. Some old vintage Games and such. We got Fritz coming over, do you two wanna come over?"

"Would Jeremy like us to?"

"Yeah. He wanted to spend time with you and Vincent... Since Vincent now isn't a Bitch- (Ow- ok ok I deserved that one... I'm sorry-) Anyways. Yeah. Wanna come over? Vincent knows where we live, sadly. So, wanna hang?"

"Sure, I don't mind. I think it would be a good idea"

"I do too. I'll see you soon Phone guy. Tell Vincent he sucks Massive Cocks-"

and just like that, the call ended.

".. So, what did he say?" Vincent asked.

"Oh, he was wanting to know if We wanted to head over to his and Jeremy's home. I said yes, since it would be best for us to go get some air and do stuff"

"Eh. As long as you're coming, I'm fine with it"

Phone guy's little heart was filled with a small amount of serotonin, someone actually liked being near him. Could make a grown man cry- could make him cry.