[6] Uh oh...

The weekend had past, rather quickly. Time does fly by when nothing is really done... Well... Some things had been done. Phone guy was at it all day and night once again, like routine. Vincent... Ehh. He uhh... Just uhh... Mm. Mike and Jeremy just hanged, and Fritz played games. It was a usual weekend. But now weekend had ended, and weekdays had started. Currently, as of right now, it was around 4pm. All the boys, except for Phone Guy, had been at work- Phone guy did work, just at home as usual. Tonight, Vincent had been assigned to do Night Guard work.

"I hope you get stuffed into one of those rotten suits" Mike happily said to Vincent, who sat right in front of them.

They were in their usual spots.

"... I wish I was in one of those, so I wouldn't have to be talking to you" Vincent replied back calmly with his classic disturbing grin to finish it off.

Mike had lost his appetite for this back and forward verbal fight. Vincent, on the other hand, had gladly taken the Victory with ease. Fritz was playing games on his Switch he owned, Jeremy who sat right beside the Ginger gamer would watch at times and then would soon talk to Mike. Vincent had just been on his phone, or was just blank staring at stuff around him. It was eerie to be around the guy, The others would gladly choose somewhere else... But it would end the same way this happened, what's happening now. Him following. Him sitting with them.

"... Wish Phone guy was here..." Vincent mumbled and soon just placed with his fingers in silent.

"Jesus, we get it. You're obsessed with the freak-" Jeremy had immediately faced Mike who spoke, very not impressed at all, ".... I uhh... I mean Phone head dude- You're obsessed with That Phone head dude. We know" Mike finished.

Jeremy had soon calmed and decided to powder himself.

He went to the bathroom.

"Somebody just lost Brownie points" Vincent calmly said as he just looked around the area.

"Shut it Grape" Mike spat.

Vincent had been... Bored. He misses the time he had with Phone guy. He missed having someone to talk to... To hang out with... To... Actually be human-like with. To be human. It was weird. And sad. The others here just thought of him as... Something. Phone guy, he treated Vincent like a human. It felt great. Plus he liked the attention from the male. Others here don't really put the spot light on the purple rat, or if they did it was in a negative context. Phone guy, he had gave the male just normal attention. It was lovely... While it lasted.

"When will the day end" Mike grumbled and whined.

"It's currently 4:30- o now it's 4:31pm. Like... A bit less than half an hour. Maybe go do stuff, like work. Check the kids-" Fritz said, and Vincent had immediately gagged at the word 'Kid', "... Thanks Vincent. Anyways. Just go do stuff"

"... This is bullshit" Mike grumbled before getting out if his seat, and headed to the Bathroom.

He probably went to go and see Jeremy. They were too close to be friends. It was... Weird. Vincent had even knew they shared the same room. Do... Do casual friends do that? Eh.

"... Sooo, Fritz" Vincent said and faced the male.

"... Y-Yes???" Fritz gulped and looked up from his game.

"... You enjoyed the new game?"

"Haven't played it yet"

"... Why?"

"Busy. Work"

"... Oh"

And soon, Silence filled the table. It was silent in the room of course. Children scream their hearts out, Kids had been running like it was the Olympics. It was practically wild right now. Minutes had went past... Slower than a lanky man carrying a heavy box. It was just... Not great. Tho. Time had came when the security guards had ushered everyone out and said their goodbyes. Such great workers. And after that, straight to the Employees room. A meeting had been held, about today's work and basically just status and yeah. An average meeting it was. Tho, the next thing was unexpected.