Intro

Why did you click this-

Anyways, before we start reading... I have to declare a few things.

So, yes... This is a very old ship. I will confess that I too... Shipped this. Not for the sexy art, but I think for the more soft ones... Or the fact that I love my Phone head boy.

That red head... Yes.

Anyways, as someone who was a veteran to this ship... Even when it first formed, I decided to... Bring past this trauma and even if you liked this, or hopefully not,... You'll go through it too.

Also, now for the Disclaimer-

DISCLAIMER-
- Most likely gore, and violence
- Gay
- Basically mature things, EXCEPT FOR R4PE THAT SHIT IS NASTY
- Thoughts and Mentions of Suicide
- Oh and also swearing-

And another disclaimer-

DISCLAIMER-

- This story will have a slow progress. No offence, I love reading the books, but they get INTO SMUT SO DAMN QUICK. three pages it. So, this... Bromance will take its time. Beauty.

-Smut... If you all behave properly, I'll treat you- ONLY IF YOU BEHAVE

- FOR ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME, THIS BOOK WILL BE THE FIRST ONE WJERE VINCENT/WILLIAM DOESNT R4PE PHONE DUDE- honestly, it makes me cringe and... Not great. I've seen like... So many books that had this in it. Tho they were probably made by young teens... Who haven't realised what they've done. They didn't even place warnings up- I've read the books... It ain't great.

- There is no lore in this, only the fact that William/Vincent killed kids. Thats it. I'm so sorry Henry, love you cassette man. So if you expect like, very cannon lore in this... Sorry to bust it to ya- So many things in the lore. I feel bad for MatPat-

And that's it! Thank you for reading this! Makes me happy knowing that your interested to know what will be expected in this book.