[14] Friendship Acquired

Honestly, being at worked sucked ass. Mike and the others hated it. Jeremy, he didn't mind... But he didn't like it either. Luckily him and Mike were living together, so they build up their money more. It was actually 10am- ah 10:01 now. Anyways. The others did their work, some sat at the table while others patrolled the place.

"Where is he... Where is he...." Vincent grumbled.

He's been acting like this for the entire day so far. Phone guy hadn't came to work yet. And of course, Vincent was nervous. He thought house problems got worse for the male, since that was the only problem he knew the male had were Financial.

"Hey, Calm down man" Fritz stated.

"Y-Yeah... He'll be ok" Jeremy assured.

Mike soon came over, he was the one that was doing the patrol. Fritz was doing it before.

"He's still freaking out?"

"I'm not freaking out. I just want him here. That's all" Vincent snapped.

"Jeez, aight... Damn" Mike grumbled.

After seeing everyone was ok, Mike had sat back down and just rested. Usually, they never needed to patrol, no one was ever gonna steal from this shitty place. The only things they did were just handling the kids. That was literally it. This pizzeria was not in threat. They all just sat around, and did their usual Shit.

Opening the entrance door, he walked in slowly. He didn't know how to feel at this point. He walked over to the main centre, and looked around. Trying to find Vincent.

Vincent looked over, hearing more people come in. And he saw him. Phone guy.

"Phone guy" Vincent immediately said as he got up and ran to him, "Phone guy! Hey man... Hey... You Ok?"

"... C-Can... C-Can I talk.... t-t-to you in private?... P-Please..."

"Of course! What's wrong???"

Phone guy grabbed the male's hand, walking over to the Employees room. The others didn't even notice the two. They never focus on Vincent, which... Is sad.

"Phone guy, what's wrong bud?" Vincent said to the male, worried.

Phone guy took the male into the room, and soon closed the door behind him. Vincent watched as soon as the male closed the door, she started shaking a bit.

"Phone guy.  Please talk to me-"

Vincent was pulled in, and picked up. Wrapped arms were around him. Phone guy was holding the male close, and was starting to cry again. He fell onto his knees, with the male in his lap.

"T-Thank you. T-Thank you Vincent. T-Thank you!" Phone guy cried, holding the male closely.

Vincent Knew immediately what he was talking about.

"T-Thank you so so m-much" Phone guy cried and just kept the male close.

"Of course Phone guy... You needed it" Vincent said, wrapping his arms around the male tightly.

He rest his head against the male's neck and just comforted the male.

"T-T-Thank you!" He cried and coughed out.

Shaking while holding the male close. Vincent's first instinct was to place the male's head against his, Vincent's, chest and hold him close.

"Of course... Of course... I care for you... And I want you to be safe"

"I-I-Is there a-anything I can d-do to repay y-you???" He cried.

".... There is one thing"

"Anything.... A-Anything"