9-The Bench/WW111

I followed the road and swerved my bike into the front of the school, my eyes quickly found all of the losers crowded around the front entrance of the school. I rode my bike up to them and quickly hopped off, leaning it up against the slightly eroding wall.
"Finally," Richie said in an annoying ton, "what took you so long??"
I let out a big breath that was in the shape of a sigh, and knelt down to tie the lace on my left shoe since it had come undone.

"Finally," Richie said in an annoying ton, "what took you so long??"I let out a big breath that was in the shape of a sigh, and knelt down to tie the lace on my left shoe since it had come undone

"Sorry guys, my alarm didn't go off..." I said sheepishly, standing up.
Richie gave a sniff and crossed his arms, looking away- pretending to be annoyed.
Beverly looked at him and rolled her eyes, "ignore him- first off- it's okay, the bell hasn't rang yet, second- we weren't really doing anything anyway, so you didn't miss anything important. And third," she looked over at Richie, "You only just got her Richie so shut up."
Richie was starting to protest but Eddie facepalmed and yelled, "Shut up! Just shut up Richie!"
That was the first time Richie had ever actually shut up.
I raised my eyebrows at Eddie, impressed.
Eddie himself was looking pretty amazed.
The bell interrupted my thoughts and we all started to go in our different directions to all of our different classes, and I headed off to English with Beverly.
It was a fairly boring lesson, Victor, Henry and Patrick had decided not to show up this time.
I assumed that they were all out drinking in the woods or something like that.
The next lesson (Maths) was fun because the teacher decided not to show up so we got a free period. Me, Bill and Richie had a long game of heads up, which Richie was surprising good at.
In history we had an excruciatingly long period of making tedious posters about beaver trapping, me, Stanly, Ben and Beverly worked together- in the end the poster looked like a mass of colour, left, right and centre.
The bell sounded and all of us headed out the door, down the stairs and into the lunch hall.
We eventually managed to make our way to the front and buy our food.
"Hey, how about we go outside for lunch today?" Beverly suggested.
Bill gazed out of the window, " I mean the weather is pretty good today."
"Yeah, why not?" Stanly said after a moment of thought.
We walked around to the side of the building and saw an empty plot of land, containing a bench. A single bench. We all simultaneously look at each other, and after a pause we all bolted to the bench.

There was lots of laughs and people shoving each other as we ran to the bench and Stanley ended up falling on to the floor.

Mike was the first there and following him was Bill, then Richie and finally- only just squeezing on was Beverly.

I gave her a mock annoyed look and she scrunched her nose up at me and grinned in a 'suck it up' way.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, sitting on the grass, just in front of her.

"Hey, yeah, um, I can't sit on the grass because of my allergy's you know?" Eddie grimaced, clutching his hands to his chest, standing up very straight and gazing at the ground in disgust.

"Oh yeah- we forgot." Richie said sarcastically.

Eddie glared at Him, "I'm serious."

"I've seen you sit on the grass before." Richie countered.