12- The truth will out?

(Really long chapter warning 😂💞✨)

ALSO, SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN NEARLY A YEAR NOW, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I'M QUITE THE PROCRASTINATOR LMAO :3 . I'll be updating a lotttt more now that i've got back into the flow of writing :D

I'm also going to be publishing a new patrick x reader soon so look out for that if you want to read it :D

Enjoy my loveliesss <3

When I woke up to the blaring noise of my alarm, the first thing I felt was the pounding pain radiating in my head.

I swatted at my phone, in a weak attempt to turn the alarm off.
I eventually gave up and sat up, rubbing my eyes.
The alarm blared away.
"For gods sake..." I mumbled and picked up my phone and finally switched the alarm off.
I saw that I had a lot of messages from most of the losers and three messages from Henry;
(06:12)
H- Hey, you awake?

(06:26)
H- I'm not guessing no...?

(06:31)
H- Come on. Seriously?

(07:11)
H- wow, you really do wake up late, don't you?

(08:02)
H- okay, this is ridiculous now... 🙄

(08:06)
Y/n- Bro I'm awake now. Jeez.

(08:06)
H- okay then. 😌🙄

(08:17)
Y/n- bruh- is that all?! I thought you had like something to tell me or some shit.

(08:18)
H- I'll see you soon...🙃

(08:18)
Y/n- ...okay...

I shook my head and finished getting dressed,

I opened my curtains and saw the, now slightly faded, inked numerals of Henry's phone number.
I let out a small smile and decided to leave it there, for old times sake.
...even thought it wasn't really old times per se, but still- just to remember last night by.
I grabbed my half finished homework from the side of my bed and stuffed it ,rather roughly, into my bag.
I headed to the bathroom with a surprising skip in my step, despite the pain I was feeling.
As I search the bathroom cabinet for some painkillers, most likely some aspirin, I counted all of my aches and pains:
I had pulled the muscles in both my arms.
My calf's were feeling quite sore.
I had a particularly painful bruise under my right eye, that was not as visible as I had thought it would have been, along with a fairly red scrape.
I felt around in the cupboard for some cream to put on it and when I finally found it (along with the aspirin that of which I had already taken) I smeared a small amount onto it, wincing slightly at the stinging it had caused (which was mostly a big overreaction).
I put the things away and sighed, heavily as I gripped the sink.
I shook my head a little and put on my usual amount of make-up (adding a little concealer underneath my eyes to hide the dark circles that had appeared over night, and a little over the bruise once the cream had dried, in a meagre attempt to cover it (which only worked the slightest of fractions, but definitely made it look softer and less... Visible).
I took another sigh and headed out the bathroom and downstairs into the kitchen.
When I went into the kitchen I was yawning so I had my eyes closed and didn't immediately notice my father sitting at the kitchen table, reading a newspaper and eating toast.
I hurriedly blinked a few times, "Oh! Good- good morning." I stuttered.
I heard him give a little grunt from behind his newspaper, but he didn't acknowledge me in any other way...
I rolled my eyes and went to pick up an apple from the fruit bowl, I couldn't be bothered with anything else this morning.
Just as I was leaving I heard my dad grunt my name.
"Y/n."
I turned back around and put on my most innocent face and charming voice, "Yes?"
"When Butch gets back from his Convention in two days, me and him are heading out of town for a week and three days to do some 'Undercover' work with another friend up in Canada."
He didn't look up from the newspaper the entire time he was speaking to me.
"Oh," I said, slightly shocked, "okay then."
I was internally smiling- A week and three days without my father.
A week and three days alone.
I could hardly wait, I could hardly contain my smile- but somehow I managed.
I was curious, really curious at that, about this 'Undercover' work, but I knew better than to ask questions.
Especially in the morning.
"And don't you be thinking I'm going to be leaving you home alone here..." he grumbled.
My internal smile slipped.
And crashed to the ground, possibly killing millions.
"Oh, well I could go to my friend Beverly Marsh's, I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all-" I got cut off by my father, whipping his head around the newspaper to look at me with slight suspicion in his expression, and something in his eyes that read 'I'm not surprised'
"Alvin Marsh's Girl?" He questioned, looking dead in my eyes, making me feel uncomfortable, but I kept a straight face.
"Yeah, that's Beverly's dad." I said, in a tone that was meant to congratulate my father.
He nodded and looked back at his newspaper, "Good man that."
My eye brows raised dramatically , I was glad my father couldn't see me right now.
Alvin Marsh is no good,
Scum of the earth.
He made Beverly's life hell.
Utter hell.
"Though," he father scoffed, still looking at his newspaper, "I'm not surprised you hang out with her. People like you and her stick together."
I gritted my teeth.
"But no, I'll be getting somebody to come here." He said gruffly.
"Okay then." I said, trying to sound friendly enough.