21

Melanie Jones

" Get out." The guy driving said.

I got out and seen an almost broken down house. It had spray paint on the sides and it had holes, that looked like they could have been caused by gunshots.

I got to the front porch, I looked behind me and the driver nodded his head at me. I turned back around and opened the door.

I looked around but didn't see anyone. I seen a hall to the right and a set of stairs to the left. I decided to go through the hall because I seen a door half opened.

I tiptoed my way to the half opened door, and opened it fully, where I seen Damar sitting on a, what seemed to be couch.

" Tell me you're joking..." I said as I stood there in shock.

" You finally made it." He said getting up walking coming closer to me.

" Get away from me! You sent them guys to my house?" I asked.

" Did they hurt you cs you look fine to me." He said.

" They held a gun to my fucking head, what was the point in all that? Why couldn't you grow some balls and go get me yourself?" I said frustrated.

" Did you want to me to show up randomly after I disappeared?" Damar asked.

" You see what you're doing? You're saying that like it's normal. Why disappear and then send men to put a gun to my head and bring me over here? You're fucking crazy." I said hitting his chest.

He grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall as he pinned my arms above my head.

" I'm doing this for you Melanie, what don't you understand?!"

" You're doing what for me? Making my life a burning hell? What is there to do for me? I'm completely fine." I yelled.

" No! You're not completely fine." He said letting go of me. " That's why you're staying with me for two weeks." He continued.

" Excuse me?"

" You heard me. You're not leaving this house." He said.

" Yes I am! I have a house to live in for a reason. Listen I don't know what's going through your head but you need to get it together." I said.

" I'm not telling you again." He said.

I immediately ran out the room while hearing his footsteps behind me. I ran through the living room all the way outside. I looked around and seen the car was gone. I kept running until he finally caught up to me.

He grabbed me aggressively which made me fall. He tried to pick me up but I put all my force down.

" LET GO OF ME DAMAR!" I yelled while he eventually picked me up. I found my way out of his arms and started running again. As I was running he pulled my hair in order to catch me again.

I started throwing punches as he tried to block them. I was so tired but had to keep fighting. He was able to grab both of my arms and he randomly grabbed something and tied them together.

He picked me up, as I was still kicking and yelling.

" HELP ME, PLEASE!" I yelled as we got inside again. I stopped yelling because it was doing nothing but hurting my throat. It was too late to get help anymore.

" Sit df down and don't move." Damar said throwing me on the couch.

I sat there with hair all over my face while also breathing heavily. He sat across from me and just shook his head.

" I don't know what made you think you were going to get away. I told you , you were staying here for two weeks why not just listen." He said.

" WHY TF DO I NEED TO STAY HERE! YOUR DELUSIONAL!"

" Because there's someone after you. I'm trying to protect you but if you want to die, let me know."

" Oh please, you and you're fucking excuses. Why don't you tell me what's really going on, huh?" I said.

" You'll figure that out when Quan gets out."

" What does he have to do with this? Keep him out." I demanded.

He stood quiet.

" Can you untie me, this is hurting my wrists." I said.

" Now if I untie you, don't try no slick shit, cs it will end back." He said walking over to me.

" Oh shut up and untie me." I said before he took it off from around around my wrists. We heard a knock on the door which made us both look at each other quickly.

" Go to my bedroom and don't say a word."

I got up and went to any bedroom and I heard him open the door.

" We've got a report and we need to ask some questions."

" Oh shit, the cops." I whispered.

" I will not answer questions without a lawyer." I heard Damar say.

" Hmm ... Well then we'll move onto the questions." The cop said.

" Do you have a warrant?" Damar asked.

" No but I-

" Then step off my property." He said.

I think this is my time to shine. If I yell they can help me out of here..