27

Melanie Jones

Six Months later ..

" Someone's at the door!" I yelled after I heard someone knock.

" So get it." Quan replied from the bathroom.

I chuckled and made my way to the front door. I opened it and seen a female staying there.

" Hi, can I help you?" I asked.

" Yea uh, is sage here? He gave me this address." She said.

I nodded and turned around a little.

" Sage! Um.." I said turning back at her.

" Oh, Jayla." She said.

" Jaylas here!" I shouted.

A few seconds later sage walked from around the corner. I moved out the way so they could talk. I felt
him put his hand on mine and message it for a few seconds and let go. I sat on the couch until he came back inside.

" That was quick. Who's that?" I asked.

" Just a friend." He said.

As I looked closer at him I seen a red lipstick on his neck that wasn't there before he went out there to talk to her.

" Sage, stop giving your hoes my address."

Me and sage tried to make things work but he's became very sneaky so we decided to just be friends. However, me and Quan are still together happier than ever.

" She's just a friend Melanie. Don't start." He said.

" I'm not starting anything, I just don't want random females knowing my address. Is that a problem?"

" Stop it." I heard Quan say. " And she right nigga, random ass mfs knowing our address ain't a good idea. Youn live here." He continued.

" I know I don't but ian think it would be that big of a problem. I'll just give 'em ma sister address." Sage said.

" Fine by me." I whispered.

Quan grabbed me by me neck and turned my head towards him.

" You got something ta say?" He asked.

" No." I said lowly.

" Huh?"

" No nigga damn." I said as he let go.

I heard another knock at the door and sage intently looked at me. I went to go open the door but he got in my way.

" Ion think you should open it." He said.

" Move sage." I replied.

" Melanie-

" Move ma nigga." Quan said.

Sage moved out my way and I opened the door as there was another female at the door.

" What's your name? Aniyah? Leah? Serenity? Miyah?" I asked.

" Actually it's Ja-

" Stfu bitch." I said as I shut the door in her face. Got me all types of messed up.

" So fucking trifling." I said to Sage as I walked to the room.

" Melanie wdf is your problem? I can't have friends but you can fuck other dirty ass niggas?" Sage questioned as he followed behind me.

" Ykw sage." I said turning around to face him. " You sound like a real bitch rn. WHEN tf did I say you can't have friends and you're really gonna sit here and lie that i've been fucking other dudes? I've been with MY NIGGA for the past 6 fucking months. I could of spent more time with him but I was trying to work things out with your lame ass!"

" One minute you're fine and you're trying to make it up to me, but the second I turn my back you go fucking insane. You make up lies because you hate to see me not give a damn and i'm so fucking tired of it. You bring females to my house and tell me I have a problem because I don't want them knowing my address. You need to fix yourself."

" Melanie I'm sorry, I-

" No! Save the sorry for your momma because i'm not forgiving you this time. A sorry will never fix the shi you have done. I've been giving you chances after chances and I look stupid. I'm done dealing with your shi sage."

" Melanie let's talk about this. I will change istg." Sage said.

" No you're not. You can't just say you're going to change if you're not. If you wanted to, you would do it because you want to do better and you don't wanna see me hurt, but with you that's not the case. Get out sage, ion wanna see you ever again."

" Deadass? You're kicking me out of your life like that? After everything we've been through?"

" YOU MEAN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE PUT ME THROUGH? GET OUT SAGE!" I shouted now getting frustrated and mad.

" Get out, go." Quan said while trying to calm me down.

He left and I just broke down.

————————————
ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Blunthoes🥲.

bestie🤍 :
LMAOA BITCH

i'm so serious LMAAOSLM

Mercedes :
y'all too much 🙄

Kiana :
can't y'all stfu blowing up my phone .

then leave bitch df

Mercedes :
wait no cs where tf have you been ?

Kiana :
minding my business .

Mercedes :
oh bitch fuck you

Mercedes removed Kiana from chat.

" The fuck wrong with her?" I said.

" With who?" Quan asked.

" Kiana, she being weird ass hell."

" Go check on ha." He said.

" Alright, imma go."

" Be safe." He said.

" Always."

" Kiana!?" I said outside her door.

No one was answering the door but her car was in the driveway. I knocked one last time before putting my hand on the door knob and realizing the door was opened.

The lights were on but no one was in the kitchen nor living room. I decided to go upstairs to her bedroom were I seen her and Zy'kon laying together...