chapter 3

Promises

y/n pov

I woke up in just a t-shirt and my bonnet with Khalil laying on my breasts. I looked down at him, Eyelashes on minkiana, as always. Oh! I need to go buy some more lashes. And lipgloss since I lost it again... And I gotta get some hair. I wonder if he'll feel like doing me some box braids... But then again, I kinda want locs. Maybe I should do some butterfly locs, but longgggg ones.

I looked down at my man again and started to blow softly on his lashes, knowing he was a light sleeper and it would immediately wake him up. He groaned, trying to ignore it. I kept doing it and his brows furrowed. I covered my mouth and laughed quietly then did it again. He started swatting at my lips as he groaned again in annoyance with his eyes still closed. I laughed silently and continued. "What you want, bruh?" he asked in his sexy ass sleepy voice without opening his eyes.

"Do me some locs," I said, playing with the ends of his.

"Later, queen." He kept his eyes closed as he started to massage my legs.

"No, we gotta go now to get the hair. The kids will be back around 11 and it's already after 9. Plus, I need lashes and lipgloss. And we gotta restock the hair products anyway," I said, lightly scratching his back.

"Give me 10 more minutes and I'll get up."

"Okay. Oh, wait! Khalil why am I bottom naked?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Breakfast in bed," he replied. "What?" He sat up and lifted my shirt then kissed down my body. I watched as he went lower. He licked my pussy and kissed it, making me gasp as my back arched slightly. He chuckled softly as he pulled the shirt back down and laid on my chest again then continued massaging my legs.

"If you wanted to eat my pussy, you should've just said that. What's the real reason?" I asked with a light giggle.

"C'mere."

I closed my eyes and he activated his quirk. I relaxed myself as he placed his finger tips on my temple and adjusted my memory. I had completely forgotten about it, but apparently last night he tried to put panties on me like always, but I said I just wanted to wear his shirt. "I knew you was clingy, but damn, queen," he said, taking his hand of my face and laying down again. We both laughed. "Okay, and? You still married me," I said. "Really? When did I do that?" he asked. "I don't know. I'm still coming up with the lie." He turned his head to rest his chin on my chest then opened his eyes. I gently caressed his face and smiled at him.

He got embarrassed and buried his face in my breasts. I giggled, "What are you doing?" "You're so damn beautiful. I still can't believe I have you," he replied without lifting his head. "Awww! But it's been ten minutes so get your big ass off me," I replied. "You asshole. You talked the whole time, I didn't even get to sleep," he said, rolling off me. I took his phone and scrolled down his Instagram feed. He rubbed his eyes and face as he laid on his back. He got out of bed and gently scratched his stomach as he stretched then came over to me.

He took the comforter off me then dragged me by my ankles to the edge of the bed while I continued scrolling. He lifted the shirt off me and started massaging my body. I took off my bonnet, signaling that I wanted him to do my scalp too. He had already taken my braids down before bed last night so my hair was big as hell. I connected his phone to the bluetooth speaker and played some chill music then put it down. I held his arms and laid against him with my eyes closed as his fingers kneaded my lower back. When the tension faded, he moved on to the next area.