chapter 8

Baby, No

"Deion," I sang, gently dragging my nails all over his chest. I'd woken up from our nap first and was ridiculously horny. "Hm," he hummed in response, not bothering to open his eyes. "You sleep?" I asked, my hand creeping lower. "Mmhm," he replied. I reached into his pajama pants to rub his dick, "You sure?" "I'm sleep," he mumbled. He was getting harder by the second. "Well, I know who's not sleep." I slipped under the comforter pulling his pajamas down just enough to expose him and lapped my tongue around the head. He hummed softly, wincing when I started to suck him off. I bobbed my head slowly, taking more of him every time. "Fuck, mama," he huffed. I took all of him into my mouth when the door opened.

"Daddy," Oni called. I instantly panicked and choked on him. "Uh-! Oni-bun," he said, quickly covering his moan. "What's up, princess?" he panted. "Do you have to leave?" she pouted. "You know I do, baby. Me and mommy have a meeting," he replied. Speaking of mommy, she's fucking suffocating. HURRY THE HELL UP, KHALIL! I thought. "But I want you to stay home with me," she whined. He sighed, "I know, I'm sorry. C'mere, princess." I panicked and squeezed his balls. "Ngh- Never...mind. Baby...can you go...get daddy some water?" he huffed between heavy exhales. She nodded and ran out.

The moment she was gone I lifted my mouth off him, my lungs burning as I greedily sucked in oxygen. "That was way too close," he sighed, pulling his pants back up. I sent him a vicious side eye, "Nigga, you made it that way. Why the fuck would you tell her to come over here?" He groaned, "The eyes, baby. You and her with them big, beautiful ass eyes get to me every fucking time." Ayoni came back with water for Khalil and gave it to him before crawling into bed with us. "Mommy, do you have to take daddy tonight?" she asked, pouting at me. I rolled my eyes, "Girl, I am not him. You not finna get to me with them eyes. Especially when I got the same ones. I need my underboss."

"Hmph!" she huffed, laying against Khalil. Unsurprisingly, my boyfriend caved. He left gentle kisses all over my face, "Queen-" "Boy, hell no. You coming to this fucking meeting," I snapped. "I know, but can we take her?" he asked. I looked at him in pure panic, "Are you fucking crazy?! You know how much shit could go wrong with that?!" He pressed a soft kiss to the corner of my mouth to calm me then turned to Oni, "Princess, can you give us a minute?" She nodded quietly and left the room. The moment the door closed, Khalil dove into an overwhelming kiss. He attacked the sensitive spot on my neck forcing a small moan out of me.

That was all the confirmation he needed to know I was no longer spiraling on every possible bad outcome of bringing Ayoni. "Mama, I need you to hear me out," Khalil said softly. I nodded quietly. "I wanna bring her and Kai. Just so they can actually see for themselves what we do. We're always at secure locations, we'll be fine. And even if something does go down, we both know me, you, V, Jesse—and, hell, everybody else, too—would never let anything happen to the kids. Nobody ever sees me anyway cause I'm always in the back, so they can stay with me the whole time."

"But you know we gotta bring in new recruits tonight," I countered. "Then they can just sit in one of the trucks until we finish announcements or whatever and after that, I'll take them with me to the back," he offered. I sighed, "Fine. But you gotta promise me you won't let anything happen to my babies." He nodded and moved closer capturing me in a tight lock. His tongue slipped passed my lips, guiding me into a state of submission. His strong hand roamed over my body before gripping the back of my thigh to pull me on top of him. He rubbed over my ass, gently massaging it. The door opened again, but Khalil didn't care to stop.

It wasn't as if the kids hadn't seen us kiss before anyway. "Pops," Kailon called. Khalil hummed in response. "Can y'all order food before y'all leave? Or just give me the money for it or something?" he asked. Khalil's arms surrounded me in a firm squeeze as he pushed harder against my lips, signaling me to stop. I did and sat up as he responded. "Y'all coming with us, go get dressed, your sister, too. And wear black. We'll get food on the way." Kailon sighed, "Man, how long this finna take? I be ready to get in my bed by eight." I laughed, "You just a old ass man. You'll be aight for one night." He groaned and left the room as we got up.